Start by marking “Uh-oh, Cleo: Underpants on My Head” as Want to Read:
Uh-oh, Cleo: Underpants on My Head

Uh-oh, Cleo: Underpants on My Head

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  6 reviews
In the Small family, it?s best to expect the unexpected? six kids make for a lot of surprises?but who would ever imagine getting caught in a snowstorm in August? When the whole crew goes to visit Grandma in Colorado and Cleo, Jack, and Jenna go on a mountain camping trip with Mom and Dad, that?s exactly what happens. With lots of family fun, silly songs by Mom and creative ...more
Published January 22nd 2009 by Putnam Juvenile

To ask other readers questions about Uh-oh, Cleo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uh-oh, Cleo

Addison Children
A beginning chapter book that I easily read in 30 minutes. Cleo has 5 brothers and sisters, which makes for quite an exciting plane ride. Then some of them go to the mountains where it snows in July and they get cold. The End. Not the most stimulating story.
Amy Brown
Cleo and her two oldest siblings get to go on a special trip with her parents. While hiking they end up seeing snow in August and having to put underwear on their heads! Not as cute as Clementine but an easier book to read.
Jennifer Entwistle
Cute book about a family with lots of kids. Semi-long read so it keeps an adult from reading the same tiny books over and over again to a child. Oh, and I'd hate to be on a plane with this family.
carissa
Recommend for: grades 1-3

When Cleo and her family go on vacation, they experience a freak August snow storm while hiking on Mt. Baldy.

Fun pictures and a very quick read.
Marguarite Markley
This is a great early chapter book. The story is simple yet engaging with great descriptions that even the youngest child can relate to! Fabulous read!!!
Heather
Adventure story for the ready for chapters crowd.
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Bookworms Rule
Bookworms Rule is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2013
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jun 12, 2013
Julie
Julie added it
Mar 06, 2013
Samaira
Samaira marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2013
Uh-oh, Cleo A Place Called Kindergarten Uh-oh Cleo: I Barfed on Mrs. Kenly The Crabby Cook Cookbook: Recipes and Rants Lizzy's Do's and Don'ts