Start by marking “Drive Me Crazy” as Want to Read:
Drive Me Crazy

Drive Me Crazy

In the town of Swiftcurrent, Oregon, things are heating up. Dead bodies and missing masterpieces, family secrets and dangerous threats, a man who likes to feel his way around a problem and a woman who enjoys being the problem...it's all adding up to the kind of steamy sleuthing that just may lead them both beyond temptation and put their desires in drive...
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published January 1st 2005 by Kensington (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Drive Me Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drive Me Crazy

Beth F.
Contemporary romance novels generally don’t interest me. Mostly it’s because they tend to be a bit too realistic for me. When I read crap like this, I’m expecting it to be completely ridiculous and over-the-top. So in my mind, the answer to that typically translates into characters who couldn’t potentially be walking down the sidewalk right now, like pirates or a half-naked chief, or vampires or cravat-donning earls or someone being sucked into a time-traveling vortex and waking up in the arms o ...more
Marcia Bianchi
Jun 16, 2008 Marcia Bianchi rated it liked it
Shelves: 2008
Fun mystery/romance novel set in a small town in Oregon. Features a librarian and an art historian. Murder, stolen art, and relationships. Did I mention sex? There's lots of that!
UnusualChild{beppy}
synopsis:
duncan comes to a small town in oregon on the trail of a painting that was stolen from its rightful owners during the second world war. he is an art professor, but his sideline work is being the "indiana jones of the art world" and recovering paintings. oh, yeah, and his family is a family of crooks. alex is a librarian who doesn't dress or act like one. she came back to town after her grandmother died to help her grandfather. once she gets the inheritance settled, she plans to be out o
Judy
Mar 03, 2014 Judy rated it it was amazing
Rewritten as:
Wild Ride by Nancy Warren
Changing Gears Series
Duncan Forbes is a professor and he's on sabbatical while he writes and searches for lost and stolen art. Following a lead on a long lost Van Gogh leads him to the small town of Swiftcurrent, Oregon...with the sexiest librarian he's ever seen.

Alexandra Forrest has an agenda. Now that her grandfather has passed away, she plans on finishing the details of writing his memoirs and packing up his home to sell. Then move to the big city to com
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
A nice light fun romance. He is an art professor who tracks down stolen artwork. She is sex goddess librarian who holds the key to a stolen Van Gogh. The mystery was pretty much figured out by the time you meet all the players. Over the top? Oh yeah. But sweet and sexy are certainly in there too. Love the scene where he paints her. Like the secondary romance as well. All in all a decent read.
Gail
Mar 22, 2014 Gail rated it it was amazing
Amazing read! I loved ever minute of it. I had a hard time putting the book down since I had to find out what would happen next. I never knew a librarian like Alex before and Duncan is quite the guy. Sparks fly when Duncan and Alex meet. You never knew what would happen next between the two of them. The book kept you guessing all the way to the end of the book. I had my suspicions about Eric. The guy is a creep. Read the book today you will not be sorry.
Brenda
Apr 08, 2011 Brenda added it
I love this book, it's funny, sexy and exciting. Something that's hard to find. I've discovered there are few books out there with my sense of humor, and Warren totally skipped the drama which I appreiciate greatly.
Lauren
Jul 02, 2012 Lauren rated it really liked it
i really enjoyed this book. it was a simple romance/mystery, but it was fun to read and kept me up late. that's all i ever ask for. :)
Kara Thomas
Oct 04, 2014 Kara Thomas rated it liked it
The story line was good, but it could have been a ton better if they had done more on the stolen art angle and a lot less on the sexual ennuendo angle. Sheeesh.
Karol
Jul 10, 2016 Karol rated it liked it
Shelves: recommend
2 1/2 - 3 stars, liked but the relationships felt a little shallow. The mystery 'bad guy' was so obvious I started to think they couldn't be, and was waiting for the twist that never happened.
Bea
Feb 16, 2008 Bea rated it really liked it

I really loved this book. The plot, the h/h, secondary characters, villian. Everything was thought out well.
Lyn
Lyn rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2013
Dewi Tan
Dewi Tan rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2010
Becky
Becky rated it it was ok
Aug 28, 2011
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Tamera True
Tamera True rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Anita
Anita rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2009
Melanie Miller
Melanie Miller rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2011
Rosalie
Rosalie rated it liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2014
Maria
Maria rated it it was ok
Sep 13, 2016
Amy
May 12, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Heroine is a librarian
Marnie
Marnie rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2009
Bellacellaluna
Bellacellaluna rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2010
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2011
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was ok
Feb 03, 2013
Vicky
Vicky rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
Jodi
Jodi rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2010
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Dec 13, 2011
Barbara
Aug 01, 2011 Barbara rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-reads
cute but predictable
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Bad Boys To Go (Watson Brothers, #2; Wilde Series, #1.2)
  • Love: Undercover (The Doolittle Stories, #2)
  • Catch Me If You Can (Men of Rogue's Hollow #3)
  • How To Be A Wicked Woman
  • Mounting Desire
  • Manhunting in Mississippi
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • Is that a Moose in Your Pocket?
  • Sometimes Naughty, Sometimes Nice (Farrel Sisters, #2)
  • The Red Hot Cajun (Cajun, #4)
  • That's Amore
  • Blueberry Hill (Misty Harbor, #3)
  • Santa In A Stetson
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Princess Charming
  • Dating Without Novocaine
  • Wicked Wonderland
  • When She's Bad (Sisters Trilogy, #2)
Nancy Warren is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels.

She’s known for writing funny, sexy and suspenseful tales. She calls Vancouver, Canada home though she tends to wander. She’s an avid hiker, animal lover, wine drinker and chocolate fiend. Favorite moments in her career include being featured on the front page of the New York Times when she launched Harlequin’s NASCAR seri
More about Nancy Warren...