Start by marking “Drive Me Crazy” as Want to Read:
Drive Me Crazy

Drive Me Crazy

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  201 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The "USA Today" bestselling author delivers a steamy, suspenseful romance in which a studly professor--an "Indiana Jones of the art world"--searches for a missing painting and teams up with a sexy librarian.
Published January 1st 2005 by Kensington (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Drive Me Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drive Me Crazy

Beth F.
Contemporary romance novels generally don’t interest me. Mostly it’s because they tend to be a bit too realistic for me. When I read crap like this, I’m expecting it to be completely ridiculous and over-the-top. So in my mind, the answer to that typically translates into characters who couldn’t potentially be walking down the sidewalk right now, like pirates or a half-naked chief, or vampires or cravat-donning earls or someone being sucked into a time-traveling vortex and waking up in the arms o ...more
Judy
Rewritten as:
Wild Ride by Nancy Warren
Changing Gears Series
Duncan Forbes is a professor and he's on sabbatical while he writes and searches for lost and stolen art. Following a lead on a long lost Van Gogh leads him to the small town of Swiftcurrent, Oregon...with the sexiest librarian he's ever seen.

Alexandra Forrest has an agenda. Now that her grandfather has passed away, she plans on finishing the details of writing his memoirs and packing up his home to sell. Then move to the big city to com
Marzia Bianchi
Fun mystery/romance novel set in a small town in Oregon. Features a librarian and an art historian. Murder, stolen art, and relationships. Did I mention sex? There's lots of that!
unusual child {aka beppy}
synopsis:
duncan comes to a small town in oregon on the trail of a painting that was stolen from its rightful owners during the second world war. he is an art professor, but his sideline work is being the "indiana jones of the art world" and recovering paintings. oh, yeah, and his family is a family of crooks. alex is a librarian who doesn't dress or act like one. she came back to town after her grandmother died to help her grandfather. once she gets the inheritance settled, she plans to be out o
Kara Thomas
The story line was good, but it could have been a ton better if they had done more on the stolen art angle and a lot less on the sexual ennuendo angle. Sheeesh.
Gail
Amazing read! I loved ever minute of it. I had a hard time putting the book down since I had to find out what would happen next. I never knew a librarian like Alex before and Duncan is quite the guy. Sparks fly when Duncan and Alex meet. You never knew what would happen next between the two of them. The book kept you guessing all the way to the end of the book. I had my suspicions about Eric. The guy is a creep. Read the book today you will not be sorry.
Jim son of Jim (formerly PhotoJim)
A nice light fun romance. He is an art professor who tracks down stolen artwork. She is sex goddess librarian who holds the key to a stolen Van Gogh. The mystery was pretty much figured out by the time you meet all the players. Over the top? Oh yeah. But sweet and sexy are certainly in there too. Love the scene where he paints her. Like the secondary romance as well. All in all a decent read.
Brenda
Apr 08, 2011 Brenda added it
I love this book, it's funny, sexy and exciting. Something that's hard to find. I've discovered there are few books out there with my sense of humor, and Warren totally skipped the drama which I appreiciate greatly.
Lauren
i really enjoyed this book. it was a simple romance/mystery, but it was fun to read and kept me up late. that's all i ever ask for. :)
Bea

I really loved this book. The plot, the h/h, secondary characters, villian. Everything was thought out well.
Jessica Fronckewicz
I really enjoyed this book...but that doesn't say much, I enjoy most everything I read!
Sandy
Very entertaining. A light, fun read. 2.5/5 stars.
Barbara
cute but predictable
Amy
Heroine is a librarian
Kim
Kim added it
Oct 24, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Nicole C.
Nicole C. marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
  • Love: Undercover
  • Jingle Bell Rock
  • Catch Me If You Can (Men of Rogues Hollow #3)
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Mad, Bad and Blonde (West Investigations, #1)
  • Manhunting in Mississippi
  • The Red Hot Cajun (Cajun, #4)
  • Sometimes Naughty, Sometimes Nice (Farrel Sisters, #2)
  • Blueberry Hill (Misty Harbor, #3)
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around
  • That's Amore
  • One Night Stand
  • Dating Without Novocaine
  • You Only Love Twice
  • Princess Charming
  • River of Eden
  • Mounting Desire
  • When She's Bad (Sisters Trilogy, #2)
Nancy Warren is the USA Today bestselling author of more than fifty novels.

She’s known for writing funny, sexy and suspenseful tales. She calls Vancouver, Canada home though she tends to wander. She’s an avid hiker, animal lover, wine drinker and chocolate fiend. Favorite moments in her career include being featured on the front page of the New York Times when she launched Harlequin’s NASCAR seri
More about Nancy Warren...
Speed Dating (Harlequin NASCAR, #2) Bad Boys On Board (Includes: Watson Brothers, #1) Bad Boys With Expensive Toys Bad Boys Down Under Frosted Shadow (Toni Diamond Mysteries #1)