Start by marking “Principles of Managerial Finance (12th Edition)” as Want to Read:
Principles of Managerial Finance (12th Edition)

Principles of Managerial Finance (12th Edition)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Gitman’s proven Learning Goal Systemâa hallmark feature of Principles of Managerial Financeâweaves pedagogy into concepts and practice, providing readers with a road map to guide them through the text and supplementary tools. The Twelfth Edition now includes an emphasis on personal finance issues to add currency and relevance to the already cohesive learning framework.

In
Published December 29th 2007 by Prentice Hall (first published January 1st 1985)

Mia Rarasputri
My college book. Hehe. Bisa dibilang ini buku wajib dibaca dan hapal luar kepala!! Udah kaya pacaran sih klo sm kamu mah Gitman. hahahaha
Tihan
its important for me
Faysol
Feb 04, 2015 Faysol marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I want to read this book
Mark Oppenlander
This is a decent textbook inasmuch as it presents in a straightforward and understandable fashion the basic formulas, concepts and theories associated with managerial finance. It is somewhat dry, but not as bad as some textbooks on primarily technical topics.

My low rating for this book is due to the fact that the author attempts to drive home the point that the finance manager's sole job in a firm is to maximize wealth for the shareholder. Each chapter ends with a reiteration of this point, demo
Joshua Paulo
...its okay...
Danish
Mar 25, 2015 Danish marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
y8iy8yh
Tharina
Very complicated formulas, unnecessary if you ask me. I simplified the formulas and did not have any problem with exercises. I really find this American handbooks boring beyond belief.
Aigul Huffman
i have some questions . anybody can help me with some math ? afraid to get D or even worse F on my exams
Lucky
Lucky marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Aqsa Nasrullah
Aqsa Nasrullah marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Maksudur Rahman
Maksudur Rahman marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Asad Aftab
Asad Aftab marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Muwahid Raza
Muwahid Raza marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Iqra
Iqra is currently reading it
Iqra
Iqra marked it as to-read
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Fatima Safdar
Fatima Safdar marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
ELIREHEMA PALANGYO
ELIREHEMA PALANGYO marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Durria
Durria marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Shahid Shahidul
Shahid Shahidul marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Sobia Ghafoor
Sobia Ghafoor marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Michelle Ann
Michelle Ann is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2015
Acc-Mohammad Fareed
Acc-Mohammad Fareed marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
  • Management Information Systems
  • Managerial Accounting
  • Ordinary People, Extraordinary Wealth: The 8 Secrets of How 5,000 Ordinary Americans Became Successful Investors--and How You Can Too
  • Financial Accounting, with CD-Rom
  • New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century
  • Philosophy: A Beginner's Guide to the Ideas of 100 Great Thinkers
  • Operations Management For Competitive Advantage
  • Learning PHP 5
  • Exploring Corporate Strategy
  • Flight of the Buffalo: Soaring to Excellence, Learning to Let Employees Lead
  • Organizational Behavior
  • Organization Development and Change (with InfoTrac College Edition Printed Access Card)
  • Financial Management: Theory and Practice
  • تأملات في تاريخ الرومان
  • Startup: A Silicon Valley Adventure
  • Project Management: A Systems Approach To Planning, Scheduling, And Controlling
  • مع أبي العلاء في سجنه
  • The Strategy-Focused Organization: How Balanced Scorecard Companies Thrive in the New Business Environment
Principles of Managerial Finance (2-downloads) Fundamentals Of Investing & My Finance Student Access Code Card (11th Edition) Personal Financial Planning [With 6 Months Free Gitman/Joehnk Xtra] Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief + Financeworks Study Guide for Fundamentals of Investing