Start by marking “Tractor Mac Saves Christmas” as Want to Read:
Tractor Mac Saves Christmas

Tractor Mac Saves Christmas

Published May 1st 2007 by Tractor Mac, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Tractor Mac Saves Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tractor Mac Saves Christmas

Annette Vellenga
Jan 01, 2016 Annette Vellenga rated it liked it
My son used to love the Johnny Deere tractor series, and if we had met Tractor Mac at the time, i am positive my son would have been hooked on them as well.

Tractor Mac Saves Christmas is exactly what the title says... Tractor Mac has to save Christmas. He been outfitted by Farmer Bill for a day of work but the snow is coming down awful heavy. The animals are worried, and then get a huge scare, but Tractor Mac saves the day. :)

it's a cute book with great illustrations, sure to please the 2-5 yea
Julia Jasztal
Jan 11, 2013 Julia Jasztal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own, signed, holiday
(Mommy's review from 2/5/11)

This was a pleasant surprise! My Mom works with Billy Steers so when she told me she had books by him for Julia I groanded inwardly. My reviews are all 100% how I (and/or Julia) feel and I didn't want to have to be "nice" to anyone and alter a review. Can't do it. So I was nervous to say the least. I think my plan was to just not list them if they sucked.
Well, this is the first we've read so far because it's just after Christmas and all and I can say that I have no do
Angie
Nov 25, 2015 Angie rated it liked it
Synopsis: "The snow builds and so does the worry on Stony Meadow Farm. Where are Sibley the Workhorse, Farmer Bill and the Town Christmas tree? There will be no town tree lighting unless Tractor Mac can brave the blizzard, rescue his friends, and help a lot of new friends along the way."

My Review: You can always rely on a good tractor to save the day, Tractor Mac is no different. A fun story about how everyone works together, with Tractor Mac leading the way to kick off the Christmas season with
Clinton Roberts
Nov 13, 2015 Clinton Roberts rated it it was amazing
Loved this book it reminded me of the book "Johnny Tractor and His Pals" that my Mom & Dad read to me as a child.
Sylvester
Dec 05, 2015 Sylvester rated it it was ok
3* art
2* story

An appealing story, too wordy to hold Squirt's attention, though.
Cindy
Jan 10, 2015 Cindy rated it it was amazing
Love Billy Steers books about Tractor Mac. Easy reads, colorful, encourages goodwill.
Kathy
Dec 21, 2015 Kathy rated it really liked it
Shelves: children
My twin grandsons are BIG into tractors so hoping they'll love it as a gift!
Heather
Mar 01, 2016 Heather rated it really liked it
H really likes this little series.
The Bougie Twins
Dec 12, 2014 The Bougie Twins rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
Tyla
Tyla rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Kerry
Kerry rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2016
JoAnna Burditt
JoAnna Burditt rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
LAURIE WILKE
LAURIE WILKE marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Sheryl Stockdale
Sheryl Stockdale marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Tavia Stroud
Tavia Stroud rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
janice covell
janice covell rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Alessandra Beason
Alessandra Beason rated it really liked it
May 05, 2016
Dina M Coulter
Dina M Coulter marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Michelle Mohr
Michelle Mohr marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
julie wanke
julie wanke rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Annamarie Carlson
Annamarie Carlson rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2015
Andrea Labonte
Andrea Labonte rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Jayden Mahoney
Jayden Mahoney rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Martine
Martine rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Meghan
Meghan rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
In April 1999, I introduced the first children’s book that I wrote and illustrated, Tractor Mac Arrives at the Farm. Originally published by Golden Books, Tractor Mac Arrives at the Farm tells the story of Sibley the work horse who feels slighted when a “shiny new tractor comes and takes over his chores.” Sibley and Mac overcome their differences and become “the best of friends.” Publisher’s Weekl ...more
More about Billy Steers...