Start by marking “Virus mortel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #3)” as Want to Read:
Virus mortel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #3)

Virus mortel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8 #3)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  278 ratings  ·  6 reviews

Control Issues

Buffy Summers is being run ragged all over Sunnydale these days. Working from clues some mysterious power is providing her with, the Slayer's chasing down different baddies to gather pieces of a soul sword before it can be reassembled and fall into the wrong hands. While she resents following someone else's orders, at the same time it is oddly comforting

Paperback
Published March 23rd 2006 by Fleuve Noir (first published September 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Virus mortel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Virus mortel

Rachel
This book was too long. Too many things going on. Plus the writer didn't get some details right (which always drives me nuts) Why not have a crazy fan of the show proof read your story? They would help you get things right...example: Spike has his leather duster, but still crazy. He doesn't get it back in the show till Principal Wood's on their side & Spike is 90% back to himself, in this story he's 50% I'd guess.
just my own opinion, allowed to have it
6/12 - It's funny the things you notice when reading a teenage book as an adult. I haven't read this in at leastten years, maybe longer, and the last time I read it I probably would have given it five stars. This time around there are some niggling annoyances - not the best editing in the world (also not the worst) and (possibly even worse)some stilted, awkward dialogue - neither of which I noticed at all when I was 16...17...18 (or whenever it was). When I read this last time I thought it was a ...more
Tammy
The plot was decent, but the book was too long, repetitive, and predictable. The voices of the characters were pretty well captured, but it struck me as a bit forced.
Ruth Violet
another excellent buffy story. everyone is against her so what else is new? but it all turn out good in the end.
Wendy Darling
Wendy Darling marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Ashley Yoder
Ashley Yoder marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Joe Wygocki
Joe Wygocki marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Laurie James
Laurie James marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Libby
Libby marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Krystle
Krystle marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
  • Heat (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #5; Angel: Season 4-5, #3)
  • The Wisdom of War (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #2)
  • Revenant (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #11)
  • Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #4)
  • After Image (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 2, #7)
  • Tempted Champions (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #3)
  • Apocalypse Memories (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #2)
  • Seven Crows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #1; Angel: Season 4-5, #1)
  • Little Things (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #4)
  • Resurrecting Ravana (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #13)
  • Chaos Bleeds (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 5, #7)
  • The Faith Trials (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Novelizations, #10)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8 (8 books)
  • Seven Crows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #1; Angel: Season 4-5, #1)
  • Apocalypse Memories (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #2)
  • Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #4)
  • Heat (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #5; Angel: Season 4-5, #3)
  • Blood and Fog (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #6)
  • Queen of the Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #7)
  • Dark Congress (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #8)
Star by Star (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, #9) Tempest (Star Wars: Legacy of the Force, #3) Inferno (Star Wars: Legacy of the Force, #6) Invincible (Star Wars: Legacy of the Force, #9) Abyss (Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi, #3)