Start by marking “The Final Theory: Rethinking Our Scientific Legacy” as Want to Read:
The Final Theory: Rethinking Our Scientific Legacy

The Final Theory: Rethinking Our Scientific Legacy

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The Final Theory shows how one simple principle in nature finally explains all of these mysteries and more. Enjoy reading simple explanations for the most perplexing problems in physics today - without having to be a science scholar. This easy-to-read book presents a wealth of answers to the many mysteries and complexities of modern-day science, while also tackling such fu ...more
Published December 15th 2002 by Universal Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Final Theory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Final Theory

Jack Stewart
Jun 06, 2010 Jack Stewart rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone with a curious, independent thinking mind
I read "The Final Theory" because I was up for the intellectual challenge of finding the flaws in a new theory that was apparently viable enough to make it to publication and even fairly popular reader acclaim on Amazon. But instead I found myself viewing the universe in an entirely new and unexpected way. I can now clearly see that there are obvious yet completely overlooked flaws in
today's science claims and theories - things that have actually bothered me deep down for years, which the book
Aztec Bill
The author explains his theory that gravity is the acceleration caused by everything, at a molecular level, expanding at an accelerating pace. So gravity is simply the result of that acceleration. He then uses this basis to try to explain everything. When he got to why orbits work, I think his theory falls apart, although I may have just not followed hi logic. It is interesting to consider other possibilites.
Andy Freeman
Where do I start? This book covers just about everything in science, from gravity to light to magnetism to orbital mechanics to relativity to quantum mechanics .. and on and on. It purports to be the now-infamous Theory Of Everything that science has been searching for in vain for centuries, so it covers a lot of ground, but in a very readable way even for amateur enthusiasts. Read the free first chapter online for yourself.

I can't say whether it is the final word on how our universe operates,
Gary
Interesting read. It offers an explanation for many questions I had on current "facts". Is it the final theory? That I can not say but it's good to know at least some folks aren't throwing a blind eye to questions that may fly in the face of theories hekd by a concensus of scientists.
David Filmer
A thought provoking theory some aspects of which could be verified by experimental evidence.

I would like to suggest one simple one to the Author, but can't locate his e-mail address
Chrissy
There are obvious flaws in our current popular theories of gravity. McCutcheon submits a straight forward theory for what gravity actually is. It will blow your mind!
Darnell Smith
Darnell Smith marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Christabel Reed
Christabel Reed marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Mohammad Aamir
Mohammad Aamir marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Bob Fryer
Bob Fryer marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Keith Chan
Keith Chan is currently reading it
Nov 19, 2013
Vanda
Vanda marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Anwar
Anwar marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Siddharth
Siddharth marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Jen Kiran
Jen Kiran marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Mick
Mick marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013