Start by marking “The Game of Work: How to Enjoy Work as Much as Play” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Game of Work: How ...

Charles A. Coonradt

The Game of Work: How to Enjoy Work as Much as Play

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This is a new and extensively revised edition of a classic business book that has sold over 100,000 copies. The good news it brings is that organizing work as though it were a game-making it interesting for employees by providing scorekeeping, feedback, goal setting, coaching, choice, and so on-will lead to increases in productivity and much better morale in the workplace. ...more
Published November 1st 1985 by Shadow Mountain (first published September 1st 1984)

To ask other readers questions about The Game of Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Game of Work

Christine Cozzens
Very helpful guide to making work more meaningful and more rewarding. I'm going to use the advice and tools in this book for work, personal goals and for parenting my future family. The teachings are applicable in many ways. I'm excited to share these game ideas to my team at work.
Lisa Shultz
Valuable information. Keeping score is vitally important to get the results you desire. I look forward to measuring my my results and tracking my efforts on a scorecard. I know it will make a difference.
Tim Malone
Enjoyed this little gem back at a time when work was becoming a drudgery for me. This helped me liven it up, not take things so seriously and get more out of my career than I was at the time.
Emily Butler
Good read, particularly for business. Difficult to apply in a non-profit/social services type of organization.
Glen
If you are serious about maximizing your staff out put, this is the book for you.
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Annell
Annell marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Conrad
Conrad marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Maurys Matienzo
Maurys Matienzo marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Brittany Sherrell
Brittany Sherrell marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Lynn Broman
Lynn Broman is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2015
Osama Sanousi
Osama Sanousi marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Nghia Truong
Nghia Truong marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
LaTisha Cherise
LaTisha Cherise marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Greg Parker
Greg Parker marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Anne Melingui
Anne Melingui marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Marcin Jancewicz
Marcin Jancewicz marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Lucinda Milam
Lucinda Milam marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Nicholas Costaras
Nicholas Costaras marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Amy Martin
Amy Martin marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Ayodele
Ayodele marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Melissa Morgan
Melissa Morgan marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Scorekeeping for Success Managing the Obvious: How to Get What You Want Using What You Know Managing the Obvious: How to Get What You Want, Using What You Know El Trabajo Como DePorte The Four Laws of Debt Free Prosperity: The Chequemate Story