Start by marking “Hellsing, Vol. 09 (Hellsing, #9)” as Want to Read:
Hellsing, Vol. 09 (Hellsing, #9)

Hellsing, Vol. 09 (Hellsing #9)

4.36  ·  Rating Details ·  1,704 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
After Alucard's triumphant return, the streets of London were flooded with the blood of vampire Nazi soldiers and crazed Catholic warriors. After the dust settled, only the Hellsing order of Protestant knights was left standing. Now it's up to the earthly agents of divine punishment to save the souls of the innocent. However, chaos soon engulfs the streets yet again. Come ...more
Published November 4th 2008 by Dark Horse Manga (first published July 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hellsing, Vol. 09, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hellsing, Vol. 09

Seyma
Apr 18, 2016 Seyma rated it liked it
Ya ne diyim bilmiyorum. Eskisi kadar zevk vermiyo bana Hellsing ama son 1 vol kaldı yani bırakmak mantıklı olmaz bence. Umarım o finalle fikrim değişir ve güzel hislerle geride bırakırım ilk manga serimi.
Lynn
Jan 20, 2016 Lynn rated it really liked it
Today's post is on Hellsing volume 9 by Kohta Hirano. It is 226 pages long and is published by Dark Horse. The cover has Alucard and Walter on it. The intended reader is someone who likes retellings, dark humor, and lots of action. There is language, no sex, and lots of violence in this volume. The story is told from third person god perspective. There Be Spoilers Ahead.

From the back of the book- After Alucard's triumphant return, the streets of London were flooded with the blood of vampire Nazi
Loremar
Jan 03, 2016 Loremar rated it it was amazing
Me ha encantado mucho pero que mucho este volumen de Hellsing , y ya solo me queda el desenlace . Sin duda una gran pelea entre Alucard y el Padre Anderson , una de las épicas .

Una de las razones por las que me ha gustado tanto es porque en este tomo nos muestran mucho del pasado de Alucard cuando Vlad III , apodado el Empalador , ahí podemos ver que tuvo una vida muy complicada teniendo en cuenta en el contexto en que se desarrolla , cuando el reino de Valaquia ( territorio en la actual Moldav
Leila Anani
Mar 24, 2014 Leila Anani rated it really liked it
Andrewcharles420
Oct 22, 2014 Andrewcharles420 rated it it was ok
Seras helps Hellsing defeat Anderson, a traitor engages Alucard, Seras and Hellsing go to meet the Major.

I'm almost inclined to rate this 3 stars, just because it beat my expectations! (but I do like goodreads' suggestion that 2 stars means 'it was okay' and 3 stars means 'i liked it'... it was okay!). The traitor surprise isn't really very interesting... kind of dues ex machina just because most of the known enemies had already been killed off. [The traitor] really could have done a lot more da
Stacey
Nov 23, 2008 Stacey rated it liked it
Still in the middle of a fight scene. The art in Hellsing is, of course, stunning but this fight for London has been going on for a while now. I've sort of lost track of who's fighting whom and why. I'm going to miss Walter though.

I thought the scene where Integra had already happened. She'd already commanded Alucard to do whatever it took to defeat the Zombie Nazi menace so I was a little confused that it happened again.

Now that all the normal soldiers have been killed, and we're starting to wo
Jesse Zellmer
Mar 26, 2013 Jesse Zellmer rated it liked it
Shelves: art-comics-manga
Overall, this is a pretty decent manga series. While it may be shallow, rather typical, and pretty repetitive, there's enough well drawn art and over the top violence to keep the reader or an average manga fan such as myself occupied. Hellsing is a fairly original pretty ok thrill ride that grabs you by the hair and pulls you through a battlefield of guns, bullets, flying limbs and squirting blood, while you try to hang on and catch a glimpse of the plot here and there. A good series for manga, ...more
Alicia Manges
Oct 19, 2010 Alicia Manges rated it it was amazing
this was even more exciting and was suprised! i almost cried because Anderson dies. and seeing Alucard cry made me cry. I can't believe Walter betrays them! that made me so mad and i loved Walter. but i really though Alucard vs. Walter was awesome. It was also cool to see Young Walter and Alucard's girlycard. hehe XD
CJ - It's only a Paper Moon
I love Hellsing and while I waited two years for this release (WHAT THE HECK!) it was worth it. Wish it had more Integra and Integra/Alucard but it was still a great story and it definitely serves as a bridge to an awesome finale. Love that Seras is coming into her own and that Pip is giving her Pep talks (pardon the play on words).

Can't wait for the next.
Andy
Oct 28, 2008 Andy rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Though it sometimes veers dangerously close to incoherence, Hellsing's stylized, ridiculous, over-the-top, apocalyptic hyper-violent storyline always entertains me enough to keep me coming back for another volume.
Maija
Dec 04, 2008 Maija rated it it was amazing
I thought I'd read this one before, but realized quickly after starting to read that I so clearly hadn't! Definitely the strongest volume of the series, in my opinion shadowing the actual final volume.
Alexander Engel-Hodgkinson
Dec 07, 2014 Alexander Engel-Hodgkinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-manga
A traitor comees forward and things get REALLY personal. By the end of this volume they're finally entering the Major's zeppelin, and he's more than a little eager to see it end in his own way. The whole battle starts to draw to a close, but it's not finished yet...
IDK
Dec 27, 2009 IDK rated it really liked it
I enjoy the ending, can't wait for the released of the ova.
Heaven
Feb 08, 2013 Heaven rated it it was amazing
WHAT... The second to last book 3.. but this one is one of the best books so much action, have no idea how the put it all into one novel.
Sarah Elizabeth
Aug 26, 2016 Sarah Elizabeth rated it really liked it
It got better. Things king of got wrapped up a bit. I understand why Walter turned on Integra, though I don't like it any better.
Steph
Oct 29, 2010 Steph rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, vampires
Interesting vampire manga.
Alejandra Contreras Olvera
Nov 30, 2016 Alejandra Contreras Olvera rated it really liked it
Este tomo se resume en una simple palabra; monstruos.
Dony Grayman
Edición argentina, penúltimo tomo.
Patrice
Dec 08, 2010 Patrice rated it it was amazing
^_^
Olga
Olga rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2013
Atebcas
Atebcas rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2015
Jana
Jana rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Jorus
Jorus rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2009
Crow-bait
Crow-bait rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2013
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2013
Julianna
Julianna rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Daniel Hayes
Daniel Hayes rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2014
  • Trinity Blood, Vol. 6
  • Berserk, Vol. 12
  • Trigun Maximum Volume 3: His Life As A ...
Kohta Hirano (平野 耕太 Hirano Kōta) is a Japanese mangaka most famous for his manga Hellsing. Starting his career first as a mangaka's assistant (self-described as "horrible" and "lazy" in said assistant position), and later an H manga artist, he went on to enjoy somewhat limited success with other relatively unknown manga titles such as Angel Dust, Coyote, Gun Mania and Hi-Tension. His first major s ...more
More about Kohta Hirano...

Hellsing (10 books)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 01 (Hellsing, #1)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 02 (Hellsing, #2)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 03 (Hellsing, #3)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 04 (Hellsing, #4)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 05 (Hellsing, #5)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 06 (Hellsing, #6)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 07 (Hellsing, #7)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 08 (Hellsing, #8)
  • Hellsing, Vol. 10 (Hellsing, #10)

“When a human's tears finally dry up forever, they transform into a monster.” 7 likes
“The ones who destroy monsters have always been humans.” 5 likes