Start by marking “Wild Rescue (Red Rock Mysteries, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wild Rescue (Red Rock Mysteries, #4)

Wild Rescue (The Red Rock Mysteries #4)

4.20  ·  Rating Details  ·  240 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Watch out! The Timberline twins are on the loose. Bryce and Ashley are ATV-riding tweens from Colorado who unearth action-packed mystery and adventure wherever they go. From clearing the name of a local miscreant to thwarting a gold-stealing heist, the twins' growing faith and the strong example of their parents guide them through even the most life-threatening situations. ...more
Published May 1st 2005 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Wild Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Rescue

C.B. Cook
Apr 27, 2016 C.B. Cook rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, mystery, contemporary
Really enjoyed it, even though I figured out most stuff way before Ashley and Bryce did. ;)
Rivka Ray
Mar 18, 2015 Rivka Ray rated it really liked it
I'm particularly fond of this series because I would read them aloud with my sister. I think I connected to the books because the siblings in it shared a bond like the one I shared with my sister. Their relationship was so real! We would spend half as much time laughing as we did reading! We would stay up late at night to finish these books. That was when Mom worked night shift, so we didn't have to worry about waking anyone with our laugher. I wish I could live those times over again!!
Cassandra
Sep 16, 2014 Cassandra rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. I liked reading a story with alpacas in it. I have not read too many books with alpacas in them. There used to be an alpaca farm near where I live, so it was kind of neat to read a book in which there was one.
Green Lantern
Apr 08, 2015 Green Lantern rated it really liked it
Pretty good. Bruce and Ashley have to find out who is stealing the alpaca's. The main character's are Christians.
May 31, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Love how they relate to real life
i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda*
May 26, 2008 i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone 10-14
Recommended to i have moments of nonthinkingness *miranda* by: got it 4 Christmas
I LOVED this 1!!! i almost cried a lil bcuz the dog almost died. Bryce and Ashley are put in charge of a family friends (I think) farm. they can stay there and have a great time if they want to. a jogger came by and they claimed the dog attacked him/her. (I don't remember) there are bears around the area so the dog is there to protect them. the dog got taken away and there was a bear encounter. this 1 was a book i had a tough time putting down. great book!
Thomas
Oct 01, 2013 Thomas rated it really liked it
This book was an action packed mystery. It was fun to read and always kept me wondering what would happen next. This is the fourth book in the Red Rock Mysteries series. It's about twins named Bryce and Ashley who are just finishing up 7th grade. They are asked to take care of a group of valuable alpacas, but everything goes wrong. The story turns into a great mystery later on. I'd recommend this book to all readers.
Maria
Sep 22, 2012 Maria rated it really liked it
u noooo it wuz lie suspensefulll but whatevs it was suppa good & i liked it a lot... <33333333333333
Elizabeth
Feb 22, 2011 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
I luv the little alpacas!! GREAT SERIES! :)
Peace
Peace rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2016
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2016
Autumn
Autumn added it
May 22, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Liam Porter
Liam Porter rated it really liked it
May 19, 2016
Diana Matlock
Diana Matlock marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Nichole Ridner
Nichole Ridner marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Recia
Recia marked it as to-read
May 05, 2016
Ben
Ben rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2016
Nik-Julie Sarago
Nik-Julie Sarago rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Jeremiah
Jeremiah rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2016
Ashley M
Ashley M marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Jaily
Jaily marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
  • Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue (The Knights of Arrethtrae, #4)
  • The Heart Reader of Franklin High
  • My Life as a Smashed Burrito (The Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle, #1)
  • Blaze of Glory (Sgt. Major Eric Moyer, #2)
  • Rare Earth
  • Rolling Thunder
  • Glennall's Betrayal (Adventures in Odyssey: Passages, #4)
  • We Shall See God: Charles Spurgeon's Classic Devotional Thoughts On Heaven
  • The Promise: God's Purpose and Plan for When Life Hurts
  • The Call: The Life and Message of the Apostle Paul
  • Double Vision
  • Decorating Schemes (A Deadly Décor Mystery, #2)
  • Nora's Ribbon of Memories (Keepsake Legacies, #3)
  • The New Year Dragon Dilemma (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #5)
  • The Crisscross Shadow (Hardy Boys, #32)
  • New Horizons
  • A Summer Secret (Mysteries of Middlefield, #1)
  • Becoming a Woman of Freedom
Jerry Bruce Jenkins is an American novelist and biographer. He is best known as co-author of the Left Behind series of books with Tim LaHaye. Jenkins has written over 180 books, including mysteries, historical fiction, biblical fiction, cop thrillers, international spy thrillers, and children's adventures, as well as non-fiction. His works usually feature Christians as protagonists. In 2005, Jenki ...more
More about Jerry B. Jenkins...

The Red Rock Mysteries (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Haunted Waters
  • Stolen Secrets
  • Missing Pieces (The Red Rock Mysteries #3)
  • Grave Shadows (Red Rock Mysteries, #5)
  • Phantom Writer