Start by marking “Bagthorpes Unlimited: Being the Third Part of the Bagthorpe Saga (The Bagthorpe Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:

Bagthorpes Unlimited: Being the Third Part of the Bagthorpe Saga (The Bagthorpe Saga #3)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A burglary means a family reunion - and the arrival of the "perfect cousins". The Bagthorpes have to match up! This is one of a series centred around the Bagthorpe family, and their various relations.
Published August 1st 1978 by MacMillan Publishing Company (first published 1978)

To ask other readers questions about Bagthorpes Unlimited, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bagthorpes Unlimited

Bunnyjadwiga
Maggots in the airing-cupboard! The pursuit of fame! All is Chaos, in the fine Bagthorpian way.
Sue
A few crazy days in the Bagthorpe household. A family reunion is planned with the saintly cousins. Then the family decide to become famous in various ways. Probably easier to understand if you've read some of the previous books in the series, as they're quite similar. Enjoyable as a light kiddie read.
Brenda
This series of books--written ostensibly for children--is one of the funniest I've ever read. I read them all with my son years ago and decided to pick one up to see if it was still great. It is still fresh and original and I will name my next dog either Zero or Bagthorpe.
Grillables
The Bagthorpes are in fine form again - some good laugh-out-loud moments in this one, though the story line seems a little less cohesive than the first two books in the series.
Valerie
So hilarious, mad and well written. I wish it was translated in French this way my niece could read it, though I am a bit scared that it could give her bad ideas ! :)
MB
Rereading an old favorite. I love Cresswell's dry sense of humor.
Dana Salman
I'll never get tired of Daisy and grandma and her stupid cat!
Eliza R.
Eliza R. marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Jo
Jo added it
Aug 18, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Emily Smith
Emily Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Saskia
Saskia marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Ordinary Jack (The Bagthorpe Saga, #1) Moondial Absolute Zero: Being the Second Part of the Bagthorpe Saga (The Bagthorpe Saga, #2) Bagthorpes V. the World: Being the Fourth Part of the Bagthorpe Saga (The Bagthorpe Saga, #4) Bagthorpes Abroad: Being the Fifth Part of the Bagthorpe Saga (The Bagthorpe Saga, #5)