Start by marking “Searching For Santa” as Want to Read:
Searching For Santa

Searching For Santa

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Casey Gilmore is determined to make this Christmas merry and bright--somehow. "New York Times"-bestselling author Dailey heats up the holidays with this magical new Christmas romance. Original.
Published October 1st 2008 by Zebra (first published 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Searching For Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Searching For Santa

Beka
I can't understand the good reviews. I usually read ebooks, but I have had such a craving for the dry rustle of paper books lately. I came across a box of books for $1 at the end of a garage sale recently, and this was one of the gems inside. Hey, I enjoy escapist lit as much as the next person, so I dug in with a bit of optimism.

I am only giving this book two stars because I actually read it till the end, somehow hoping against all the evidence that it would ultimately redeem itself. Nope. I w
Susabelle
Horrible.

Timelines were so off-base that the book lost all credibility for me before I was even 1/3 of the way through. Supposedly, by the time I stopped reading, it was still November, but they'd had Thanksgiving before the story even started, the main female character's father had been in the hospital for more than a week with a broken hip and was in "traction" (they don't do "traction" any more in hospitals and haven't for twenty years!!), a new ranch bossman was hired post this more-than-a-
Christmas makes me happy and nothing beats a good book AND Christmas as the setting. However, this story was only ok; mildly entertaining. Searching for Santa...well, maybe the author should have searched for a more fitting title. There was a rather pathetic attempt to make the title fit. Did the author just choose it to sell books? Perhaps. My other gripe is that the main characters (who were supposed to be falling in love) spent the majority of the book angry at each other. And why do men like ...more
Heather
As with the other book by this author, I was not impressed. This book again had a weird vibe to it, and the end felt rushed. It was long and drawn out with unnecessary tension between the two main characters, and a reluctance to admit to any feelings between the two. Several times during the book I was tempted to stop reading it. However, I wanted to give the author a second chance to redeem herself. I will not be reading any others by this author.
Lisa
Typical Janet Dailey Romance novel. Lots of "tension" between the two main characters. What surprised me was how quickly they admitted their feelings for each other at the end of the book ... and then the book kept going for approx. 8 more pages! That's unusual for Janet Dailey! Good, easy quick read.
Patricia Solla
Was very unhappy with this book. It starts out okay but then gets really involved with the antagonism (leading to you know) between the two main characters. But the storyline falls apart there's too much going on and the ending was so poor it wasn't worth it.
Michaela
cutesy romance with a sassy main characater
Haylie
totally awesome!!! funny and romantic!
Beth
Silly easy read
Carey
Very cute.
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Wendy
Wendy added it
Dec 11, 2014
Marcia Starbuck
Marcia Starbuck marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Starlet
Starlet marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Sally
Sally marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Sep 12, 2014
Brian Frauenknecht
Brian Frauenknecht marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Kissing Santa Claus (Men of Hawaii #3)
  • No Peeking... (Sex for Beginners, #3)
  • Home For The Holidays
  • I'm Your Santa (Brava Brothers, #3)
  • A Creed Country Christmas (Montana Creeds, #4)
  • First Dance (The Bridesmaid Chronicles, #3)
  • Red Hot Santa
  • First Kiss (Bridesmaid Chronicles, #2)
  • A Kiss in Winter
  • The Rancher and the Runaway Bride
  • Kiss of Death
  • This Year's Christmas Present
  • Glad Tidings (Here Comes Trouble & There's Something About Christmas)
  • With a Southern Touch: Adam/A Night in Paradise/Garden Cop
  • The Braddock Boys: Travis (Blaze) (Braddock Boys, #3) (Love at First Bite, #6)
  • Have Yourself a Naughty Little Santa (Hot Cops, #4)
  • Turn Left At Sanity
Janet Anne Haradon Dailey was an American author of numerous romance novels as Janet Dailey (her married name). Her novels have been translated into nineteen languages and have sold over 300 million copies worldwide.

Born in 1944 in Storm Lake, Iowa, she attended secretarial school in Omaha, Nebraska before meeting her husband, Bill. Bill and Janet worked together in construction and land developme
More about Janet Dailey...
This Calder Sky (Calder Saga #3) Calder Pride (Calder Saga #5) This Calder Range (Calder Saga #1) Stands A Calder Man (Calder Saga #2) Calder Born, Calder Bred (Calder Saga #4)