Start by marking “Model Behavior” as Want to Read:
Model Behavior
Preview

Model Behavior (A Few Good Men)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  61 ratings  ·  7 reviews
With their first sizzling handshake, photographer Derek Sloane makes sure handsome and sexy model Brad Doyle knows he doesn't "do" models. In fact, he hates models, especially spoiled, egotistical, vacant models. Models who could easily break a man's heart...

Much to his own dismay, Brad vows to Derek, the photographer he has long admired, that he will be on his best behav

ebook
Published 2007 by Amber Quill Press

To ask other readers questions about Model Behavior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Model Behavior

Hot Head by Damon SuedeCollision Course by K.A. Mitchell911 by Chris OwenKeeping Promise Rock by Amy LaneWith Caution by J.L. Langley
Best Gay Firemen/Paramedics/EMTs
94th out of 123 books — 271 voters
I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal RoseSpecial Forces by Aleksandr VoinovZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleKeeping Promise Rock by Amy LaneLatakia by J.F.  Smith
Best Gay Soldiers
326th out of 326 books — 529 voters

More lists with this book...

Alina
Oct 20, 2013 Alina added it
I'm torn!
I really liked the characters, but as the other reviewers mentioned the story lacked real 'meat' and I wish it was longer and maybe the less extreme sexual tension would've been also good.
But still I enjoyed reading it.
Rebekah
Really..."They tumbled onto the bed, arms and legs entwined, lips urgently exploring, their hot c*cks so tight against one other they could have been one huge p*nis."

Sorry, but this kind of sentence just ruins the story for me. This author is not so bad until you get to the sex. Then it just falls apart.

"Brad f*cked him body, mind, and soul." I just can't take this story or author seriously with this kind of rhetoric.
Caitlyn
FIVE STARS! Model Behavior is an excellent, quick read that had my attention from the very beginning. Derek is an extremely vulnerable character. He has been hurt more than once before and is now exceedingly wary. But even his past cannot temper his attraction to Brad. Brad himself is fulfilling a lifelong desire – to work with Derek, and hopefully have something more personal blossom between them. Each character is well developed and both complement each other. The chemistry between them is ele ...more
Ami
The story feels short and have no "meat" in it. There is a lot missing, my connection to the story and character for one. Everything just feels rushed.
Tame
very hot story---wish it had have been longer :D My first novel by this author---fabulous!!
Gigi
Silly, short, filler. *shrugs*
Maggie
Maggie added it
Mar 23, 2015
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Lynnette Hartwig
Lynnette Hartwig marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Dre
Dre marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Davina
Davina added it
Aug 31, 2013
Maegen
Maegen marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Melissafelderman
Melissafelderman marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New Amber Allure Release For Cassie Stevens 1 3 Sep 12, 2010 08:33AM

A Few Good Men (4 books)
  • Secret Lovers
  • The Things We Do For Love
  • Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Addicted (Together, #1) Secret Lovers Committed (Together, #2) Don't Ask, Don't Tell Betrayed (Together, #3)