Start by marking “A Vampire's Reckoning (The Stone Masters Vampire, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
A Vampire's Reckoning

Vanessa Fewings

A Vampire's Reckoning (Stone Masters Vampire #2)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Is it fair for the sins of the father to be paid by the son?

Jadeon Artimas lived in the 18th century among vast wealth and privilege, oblivious to the knowledge that he was born into a secret society of vampire hunters known as the Stone Masters.

When Orpheus, the world’s most notorious vampire, discovers the identity of the Stone Lord who murdered his beloved, he sets his
282 pages
Published (first published July 25th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Vampire's Reckoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Vampire's Reckoning

Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

I received this eCopy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

A Vampire’s Reckoning is book two in the Stone Masters Vampire series and is a Paranormal, Fantasy written by Vanessa Fewings. Thank you so much to the author for allowing me to read and review this fabulous book and series!

5 Sensational, Vindictive Stars!
Vampires, Vengeance and Fantastic Storytelling! Yes Please!

The Review:
I adore Vanessa Fewings incredibly talented writing
TheFountainPenDiva
Firstly, my thanks to the amazing V.M.K. (Vanessa) Fewings who made my day at the L.A. Times Festival of Books by not only remembering me and my review of her first novel in the Stone Masters series, but autographes and GAVE me the last two books in the series for free. I was and still am in awe of such generosity.

In my previous review, I likened Fewings to some of the greats of modern vampire fictions, such as Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, Fred Saberhagen and Kim Stanley Robinson and of course Anne Ric
Rosanna
Another excellent book from this series.

We pretty much pickup right where book one ended. However, this time around we get two different POVs.
Orpheus and Jadeon. Because there are two sides of every story, right? We also get a few 3rd person POVs as well. There was a lot going on in this story as it progresses. I loved it!

We had a glimpse of Jadeon and Alex in the end of book one, and now in book two, we get their full story. Jadeon recounts his days starting at the age of 10 and continues to
Theresa
First off I would like to extend another thank you for winning this book from goodreads, it was a very enjoyable read. I actually had to go buy the other books in the series because I enjoyed this one so much. The story is told from two different characters and goes back and forth increasing the excitement of the story. I also enjoyed the historical and religious references throughout the book. Great vampire series!
Bleumoon
I am loving this series! The characters are so easy to believe and the passage of time and how they adapt to changes is very well done. As with the first book the surroundings and people are detailed very nicely making it easy to imagine them. It pains me that these books haven't gotten the attention that they deserve. Really well thought out and written series
Ted
Feb 01, 2013 Ted marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
"*** I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads ***
** The Giveaway was Listed By V.M.K.**
* I received my copy on *

THANK YOU GOODREADS FIRST READS AND V.M.K.! "
Bernadette Eccleston
Loved it! I met the author at WonderCon in SF and bought the book from her. She also signed the book for me. It was a very good read and left me wanting more more more!!
AH
Kindle free download 7/7/12
Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson
WOW.. I would first like to thank VMK Fewings for the honor and privilege to read for review your amazing novel, “A Vampire‘s Reckoning” that I won on goodreads!!!! THANK YOU

~~~ Is it fair for the sins of the father to be paid by the son? Jadeon Artimas lived among wealth and privilege, oblivious to the knowledge that he was born into a secret society of vampire hunters known as the “Stone Masters.” When Orpheus, the world’s most notorious vampire, discovers the Stone Lord who murdered his belov
Mendy
Sep 30, 2012 Mendy marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
f
GUD Magazine
'Stone Masters: A Vampire Reckoning' by V.M.K. Fewers is a vampire novel told from two perspectives, in the form of diary entries. Both of the main characters, Orpheus and Jadeon, start us off with an entry from June 2006 as the set up to tell the story of how they became what they are, several hundred years earlier.

Jadeon’s family history is somewhat… interesting. He and his brother, Alex, accidentally witness their father and a group of men performing a ritual over a woman they at first believ
Kaye Vincent
Another wonderfully lush retreat into the adult vampire world of VMK Fewings. I thought I might have had enough after two outings, but I have to say this author is exceedingly canny. I absolutely loathe the growing trend of books that are serialised, where the author thinks this means they can just stop writing when they get a bit tired. You feel as though you have been left in the middle of a chapter, with no narrative conclusion or arc through the story. A serial does not mean you have a singl ...more
Christine
I received this book as part of a Goodreads giveaway.

A Vampire's Reckoning was an interesting read. I really enjoyed how Fewings told the story from different perspectives, and how each chapter was a different characters view; this really kept me engaged in the story, often-times surprised at how much I had just read!
I liked the incorporation of ancient vampire rituals, how they were described, and the lead up to the eventual ending of this book. Interested in what the next in the series holds.
Twin Opinions
I love the covers to these books. I found this story much more interesting than the first, however Orpheus lost his humanity. We also seen very little of the previous characters from the first book.
For full review click below:
Michelle
Jadeon/Orpheus- in one body wow how is that going to work. Two vampires fighting to save there loved ones. How to get the appart?
Katie Portrude
Katie Portrude marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Lara Slabber
Lara Slabber marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Snowy
Snowy added it
Jul 02, 2015
Nichole
Nichole marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
♥KathyD♥
♥KathyD♥ marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
MaryAnn
MaryAnn marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Namita
Namita marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
LizaJane Chronicles
LizaJane Chronicles marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
  • Demon Vampire: Anthology (The Redgold Series, #1,#2, #3)
  • Seducing the Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #2)
  • The Soul's Mark: CHANGED (The Soul's Mark, #4)
  • The Regent's Gamble (Spellbound Consortium, #1)
  • AngelFall Books I, II, & III - A Novel of Hell
  • Caroline's Path (The Vampire Empress Chronicles #1)
  • The Vampire Bracelet
  • Charmed By Knight (The Fielding Brother's Saga)
  • Eternal (Holloway Pack, #0.5)
  • Shining in Crimson (Empire of Blood, #1)
  • Redeemed (The MacKays #2)
  • City of the Fallen (Dark Tides, #1)
  • The Vampire Who Played Dead (A Spinoza Novella)
  • Dark Wine & Dark Blood (The Two Vampires, #1-2)
  • A Ravishing Redhead (Wedded Women Quartet, #2)
  • Biting Nixie (Biting Love, #2)
  • Blood of the Son (Skye Morrison, #1)
  • Caressed by Night (Rulers of Darkness, #2)
Vanessa Fewings is the bestselling romance author of the highly acclaimed Enthrall Sessions.

Vanessa is also the author of The Stone Masters Vampire Series. Prior to publishing, Vanessa worked as a registered nurse and midwife. She holds a Masters Degree in Psychology. She has traveled extensively throughout the world and has lived in Germany, Hong Kong, and Cyprus.

Born and raised in England, Van
More about Vanessa Fewings...

Stone Masters Vampire (4 books)
  • ORPHEUS: A Vampire's Rise
  • A Vampire's Dominion (The Stone Masters Vampire, #3)
  • Bohemian (The Stone Masters Vampire, #4)
Enthrall (Enthrall Sessions, #1) Enthrall Him (Enthrall Sessions, #3) Enthrall Her (Enthrall Sessions, #2) Cameron's Contract (Enthrall Novella, #2) Cameron's Control: (Enthrall Novella #1) (Enthrall Sessions Book 4)

“Consider the coincidences that you do not see." - Fabian Snowstrom, A Vampire's Reckoning” 5 likes