Start by marking “Inside Story” as Want to Read:
Inside Story

Inside Story (Frasier Island #3)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  80 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Following up on the adventures of men in uniform in "Frasier Island" and "Finding Marie, "Susan Page Davis offers readers another suspenseful novel of international diplomacy and romance.

Claudia Gillette, an upscale magazine correspondent, will go to any lengths for a good story. Bill White, a navy lieutenant, performs secret missions all over the world. Attraction sizzles
Published January 1st 2009 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Inside Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inside Story

Randy Tramp
Claudia Gillette, is an intelligent and strong-minded female. She travels the earth as a journalist and loves adventure in the fast lane. She meets a special operations Naval officer and finds herself covering a story in the jungles of the Philippines.
She is caught up with bombs flying and bullets moving through the air. Her life is changed in ways she didn't see coming.
This was a great book, filled with action and suspense. I enjoyed the two main characters. In my younger years I had been in t
Vicki
I love this story! The story is fun, suspenseful, and leaves me cheering for the main characters. Lieutenant Bill White is believable and easy to admire for his charitable work and dedication to the navy. Claudia is a risk taker and does whatever it takes to find and tell moving human interest stories. I don’t want to say too much and give away the story, but I think you’ll enjoy this one.

The story does make me wonder whether the U.S. Navy would authorize embedding a magazine correspondent with
Amy
This, #3 in the Frasier Island series, is another great read in military romantic suspense. I really like this series -- this time the characters are Claudia (Marie's (book #2) sister) and Lt. Bill White. Claudia is a writer for a global magazine -- her list of credits and the places that she travels to to get stories are impressive. The reader gets to travel with her on some of her adventures.

For better or worse, one of her adventures lands her in the middle of a military operation on an islan
Katy
This was the first of this author that I'd read. Unfortunately I read her series out of order, so am not working on my third. This "Inside Story" was really a page turner! Great read!!
Susan
A journalist persists until she gets clearance to join up with and interview a special operations unit. Unexpected events have the unit going into the field earlier than planed and Claudia, the reporter and older sister of Marie (Finding Marie #2 in the series), pushes her way in to get a good story.
I found Claudia pushy, self-serving, and egotistical. No sympathy for her. --So didn't enjoy the book as much as it deserved. I also felt the religious aspect was way too pushy in this book. I much p
Larry
Susan Davis is a Christian writer. This was a good book because of the story. She brings in her Christian faith throughout the book thru her characters. It was well done and not at all pushy from a readers standpoint. I will read at least two of her other books which lead up to this book
Loraine Nunley
I liked this book more than the second one in the series (Finding Marie) but not as much as the first one in the series (Frasier Island). I liked the struggle that Bill had with really liking Claudia, but her not being a believer.
jallioop
Didn't know this was a Christian romance. A bit too much preaching for my tastes. Plus was unrealistic, USN team that was SEAL-like, but not quite, and included a woman.
Nancy
Susan Page Davis is a very good author. The action scenes in the book are very dramatic and well written. I enjoyed this sequel to Frasier Island and Finding Marie.
Sara
Interesting, but not as good as the others in the series. Still enough action and suspense to recommend to others.
Debra
I thought this book was very interesting and it held my interest thoughout the whole book.
Susan
This was a good story but probably my least favorite of the 3 in this series.
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Little Library
Little Library marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Olive Breece
Olive Breece marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Kaylene
Kaylene marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Kelly A.
Kelly A. marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Bethany Crowfoot
Bethany Crowfoot marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
FROM AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: I'm a native of central Maine, and grew up on a small farm with a wonderful mom and dad, three sisters and a brother. Most of my books take place in small towns, many of them in Maine.

My husband, Jim, and I moved to his birth state, Oregon, for a while after we were married, but decided to move back to Maine and be near my family. We're so glad we did. It allowed our six ch
More about Susan Page Davis...

Frasier Island (3 books)
  • Frasier Island (Frasier Island Series #1)
  • Finding Marie (Frasier Island Series #2)
The Lady's Maid (Prairie Dreams, #1) Love Finds You in Prince Edward Island, Canada The Sheriff's Surrender (The Ladies' Shooting Club Series, #1) Lady Anne's Quest (Prairie Dreams, #2) Frasier Island (Frasier Island Series #1)