Start by marking “Secrets To Publishing and Marketing Your Book” as Want to Read:
Secrets To Publishing and Marketing Your Book

Secrets To Publishing and Marketing Your Book

3.14 of 5 stars 3.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Any writer hoping to further their writing career can get something out of this book. Packed with information on a range of topics from creating a marketing, ISBN, copyrights, contracts, publishers, agents, and best of all marketing. There are many tips to avoiding scams along the way. A must have book for anyone that wants to not only publish but sell their books.
paperback download, 94 pages
Published September 22nd 2008 by Lulu

To ask other readers questions about Secrets To Publishing and Marketing Your Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets To Publishing and Marketing Your Book

LaSchelle
May 19, 2009 LaSchelle rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Unpublished Authors
Recommended to LaSchelle by: Firstreads
Clearly this was a labor of love for Ms. Blizzard. I'm guessing this was written in response to her experience publishing her first book--a gift from her to up-and-coming authors, to help them navigate through the publishing world. Probably something Ms. Blizzard wished someone had written for her to help learn the publishing ropes.

It's a very down to earth guide to publishing and marketing a book. Great references to websites and resources that can get you started on your own journey to being p
Shirley
This was a free "first read" book which I had requested, and thanks for sending it on to me! It is a very well-written and concise book about how to publish and then market books. I wish I had had it a few years ago when I wrote my book; now it is not as relevant to me, but there are still parts that are extremely helpful,especially the listings of current websites that help with all manner of things from query letters to press releases. It's a small book packed with information, without a lot o ...more
This book has some good information for those wanting to publish and market their books, such as the useful websites. However, I was disappointed for the most part. The book didn't really go in depth on any topic. I was put off a bit by the grammatical errors in spelling and grammar when it stresses the importance of making sure you have none of that in the book you write. I guess I can't really complain as it was a free book that I won, however, it would not be one I would have purchased.
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Mysterium
Mysterium marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2009
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2009
Nalene
Nalene marked it as to-read
May 28, 2009
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2009
Lawana
Lawana marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2009
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2009
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2009
Odette
Odette marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2009
Kristin
Sep 25, 2008 Kristin rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
What Murphy Didn't Know