100 Questions & Answers about Celiac Disease and Sprue: A Lahey Clinic Guide

100 Questions & Answers about Celiac Disease and Sprue: A Lahey Clinic Guide

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
An Estimated 2 Million People In The United States Have Celiac Disease, Or About 1 In 133 People. 100 Questions And Answers About Celiac Disease: A Lahey Clinic Guide Provides Answers To The Most Common Questions Asked By Patients And Family Members, Especially Parents Of Those Children Suffering From The Disease.
Published January 1st 2008 by Jones & Bartlett Publishers (first published October 10th 2007)

Deirdre
While this is not the issue I suffer from (or at least they don't think so) I have been trying to deal with a gluten-free life over the last few months and it's been an uphill road. Originally they thought I was coeliac but this has been ruled out, and I got this book from the libraries to try to learn something about the condition and how to deal with it.

Yes it's amero-centric and it does deal with the issues from an American perspective most of it still is pertinent to anyone dealing with Coel...more
Vesch
Vesch added it
Jan 07, 2013
100 Questions & Answers about Gatroesophageal Reflux Disease (Gerd): A Lahey Clinic Guide