Start by marking “Fifteen at Last” as Want to Read:
Fifteen at Last

Fifteen at Last (Kobie Roberts #05)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  52 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Kobie is finally fifteen. She's starting in a new school with her best friend Gretchen, she's got great clothes, and sh'e sure sh'e on her way to solving life's mysteries--like how to be cool. Then Gretchen starts going steady with a boy! How could she leave Kodie behind again?
Published October 1st 1990 by Scholastic (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Fifteen at Last, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fifteen at Last

Della
Dari semua serial Kobie yang saya punya, yang ini paling menyenangkan karena di sini dia jatuh cinta pada gurunya. Ketika membaca ini, usia saya dua belas tahun dan saya tak bisa membayangkan jatuh cinta dengan guru-guru saya yang sudah tua dan botak itu, hehehe..
Dan kesimpulan saya saat itu adalah: masa remaja di Amrik sono jelas berbeda dari saya, karena saya jatuh cinta pertama kali pada usia sembilan belas tahun. Waktu masih lima belas sama sekali tak terpikir untuk naksir cowok.
Freak banget
Angela
I remember thinking this series was great at the time (at the age of eleven), but I couldn't really tell you what the story even was now; just that I enjoyed them a lot. Sure I wouldn't be overly impressed if I re-read them now, but I am not really into reading things over, I like the feeling I come away with after first reading a book, and can rarely get that same affect back, especially when many many years have gone by!
Natali
my friend randomly gave me this short, old book and i said what the heck, i'll finish it tonight. it was ok. do you know about some authors who try to write from kids perspecitves and describe what the popular crowd is and what we like to do? well i could tell this author was trying to do that, but failing miserably. points for good story, though a bit stalkerish.
Kerry
Kerry added it
Dec 09, 2014
Jessica H
Jessica H marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Caryn
Caryn marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Laysha Golinsky
Laysha Golinsky marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Elsa
Elsa marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
Reese
Reese marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 02, 2013
Alejandro Navarro
Alejandro Navarro marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Little Red Riding Hood Rebel McKenzie Amanda (Sunfire, #1) Susannah (Sunfire, #2) Emily (Sunfire, #11)