Start by marking “Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy (Rainbow Magic)” as Want to Read:
Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy (Rainbow Magic)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  253 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Gabriella the Snow Kingdom fairy makes Christmas a sparkly, cosy & happy time with her three magical objects - the magic snowflake, the magic firestone & the festive spirit. But Jack Frost & his goblins have stolen them! Can Kirsty & Rachel help Gabriella find the objects before Christmas is ruined for everyone?
Published September 1st 2008 by Orchard (NY)

To ask other readers questions about Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gabriella the Snow Kingdom Fairy

Dolly
Nov 29, 2014 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
I found this book in a stack of books our youngest wanted to give away. I did not remember reading it, and I have no idea how she got it. She says she read it, but it looks to be in new condition and I wouldn't be surprised if she outgrew it before she ever had a chance to read it.

It's a fast read, one of the Special Edition stories in the Rainbow Magic series of books by Daisy Meadows. These special edition books contain three stories in one book; this one has a winter theme, but not pertaining
Chloe
Jun 09, 2014 Chloe added it
this book is about getting 3 things back from the goblins to make winter fun. The things were: a snowflake, a festive spirit and a firestone. My favorite thing was when the goblins got scared of an ice sculpture of their master Jack Frost.
Alison Stadt
Rachel and Kristy now are helping Gabriella the snow kingdom fairy find her magic snow flake. If Gabriella dosent find her magic snow flake WINTER WILL NEVER BE PERFECT AGAIN!!!
Mischa
The book was ok. by Mischa
Catrin
This book was great! I used to love these books when I was in primary school and when I visited my cousin she had this on her shelf. For old times sake I decided to read it to pass time. I forgot how simple and repetative the plots are but this book really took me back. Great for young readers, I really recommend this book!
Maggie
I found this book in the library a few days ago and I was so excited to find a Rainbow Magic book that I hadn't read yet. Just like all the other Rainbow Magic books, it's a great one! It's exciting because you never know what the goblins and Jack Frost are going to do next.
Rylee
well I started to read these books in first grade me and my friend rylee loved these books so I thought I want to read some more of them and I read and the next day I went to the libary and got 8 more one of these books cause I loved them
Abbie
I like that Jack Frost has never been so nice. But the holiday spirit potion made him that way! I also liked that the goblins trade the magic firestone for a present for Jack Frost's party.
Zoe
I liked that they dressed up in disguise in one part to get past the goblins. That chapter was my favourite part of the story.
Erin
I liked it. my favorite part was when Rachel and Kirsty gave Jack Frost a cake.
Tiffany
My daughter sure enjoyed this one. She can't seem to get enough of the fairies.
Lee_yi_hua_valerie
I like this book because it is very intresting.
Alexa
Go Gabriella go!! Otherwise known as GGg.
Catherine

Easy, interesting read.
Meghan Wilson
Meghan Wilson marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Jen
Jen added it
Nov 14, 2014
Juju
Juju marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Hannah added it
Nov 09, 2014
  • Chocolate Dreams
  • Fairy Dust
  • Moonlight Mischief (Magic Kitten #5)
  • Chewy And Chica (The Puppy Place Special Edition)
  • Mr. Sunny Is Funny! (My Weird School Daze #2)
  • Lost Christmas
  • Ivy and Bean: Bound to be Bad (Ivy and Bean, #5)
  • The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm, #2)
  • Iridessa, Lost at Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #15)
  • Purple Princess Wins the Prize (Perfectly Princess)
  • Princess Ellie to the Rescue (Pony-Crazed Princess #1)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)