Start by marking “Embrace The Wild Land (Savage Destiny , #4)” as Want to Read:
Embrace The Wild Land (Savage Destiny , #4)

Embrace The Wild Land (Savage Destiny #4)

4.64 of 5 stars 4.64  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Abigail Trent was very young when she left the world she knew to forge her destiny with a half-breed Cheyenne brave, Lone Eagle. But now, as Civil War raged across the land, their love was put to the harshest test of all. For even in the peaceful New Mexico territory, they couldn't escape the violence of a country in upheaval. Soon fate would thrust them apart; soon Lone E ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 446 pages
Published September 1st 1996 by Zebra (first published 1990)

To ask other readers questions about Embrace The Wild Land, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Embrace The Wild Land

Michelle
Really, you MUST get all 7 books in the Savage Destiny series and fall in love with Zeke and his Abbie!!! My heart felt every emotion possible with these two - I cried, laughed, stressed, rejoiced, cheered, worried along with them. When a book/series can do that, you *know* they're the best! If I could only keep one set of fiction books, this would be it, hands down, no hesitation!

While I always enjoy reading how a couple gets together, I *love love LOVE* the romance and story that follows the H
Debra Grumbo
SarLy
I have yet to read a series that makes me feel as deeply as Bittner's Savage Destiny series. The power Bittner has to entrance her readers and bring true love to life is amazing. In this book Abbie and Zeke both have their own demons to put to rest, Zeke leaves Abbie and the children and in doing so Abbie is brought to her knees. This is such an emotional read, I still get goosebumps reading it after over 10 years.
Sandra
I was surprised that since Abby and Zeke were actually apart for most of this book I still loved it and enjoyed the journey. I have never read another series that sucked me in so much that I felt I was a part of the family.
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Mrs Pauline
Mrs Pauline marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Hope Szabo
Hope Szabo marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
For those of you who have not yet read my books, my stories are generally set in the American West of the 1800's and feature vividly-described, historically accurate settings that span the US from Missouri to California, from Canada to Mexico. Many of my books portray the poignant history of our Native Americans, and though the characters are my own, I use real historical locations and events in a ...more
More about Rosanne Bittner...
Sweet Prairie Passion (Savage Destiny, #1) Ride The Free Wind (Savage Destiny, #2) Song of the Wolf River Of Love (Savage Destiny, #3) Eagle's Song (Savage Destiny, #7)