Start by marking “Your Destiny Switch: Master Your Key Emotions, and Attract the Life of Your Dreams” as Want to Read:

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Your Destiny Switch isn’t just another self-help book. It’s a powerful concept and process that can consciously and creatively transform your life. You could call it a paradigm shift in creative consciousness, a shift that speaks to your demand for a richer and more experiential engagement in your quest for growth. More than a book, Your Destiny Switch allows you to balanc ...more
Published May 1st 2007 by Hay House (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Your Destiny Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Destiny Switch

Jamie
Loved this! It's about how positive thinking isn't enough-- your emotions come into play as well. Good read if you are looking to make some changes in your life for the better! Noticing a difference already :) This is one I will read again!
Sarieke
Another self-help book, with only (and not even) theoretical talk.
We should have known better.
*sigh*
Melanie Wiscount
This one is a winner! It is my second read through at an important transition in my life. It will show you how to switch from the negative to the positive. From negative energies to positive energies.

It's like 12 therapist sessions bound together in one great book! Peggy McColl tells you what you need to hear, to get your mind, heart and soul back on track.

I'm cured once again!
Maria (Ri)
Love Love Love! This is full of practical solutions to get into a positive frame, feel better and manifest your desires. Peggy McColl is full of heart and offers a path to really creating the life that is calling you! I bought several more copies to lend to my patients. :)
Carol Guy
Dec 15, 2007 Carol Guy rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: yes
I had always been aware of being an emotional person. I even wrote a paper on it once.
This book helped me to come aware of my emotions on a deeper level and how they were creating my life.It was a light that turned on for me.
Pankaj
Good book. One in many but good. Recommended.
Reed Howey
Reed Howey marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Amit
Amit marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Morn Light
Morn Light marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Lori Zavada
Lori Zavada marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Judith Melendres
Judith Melendres marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Princeton
Princeton marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Christina Newsom
Christina Newsom marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Debra Mahy
Debra Mahy marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Marlon Vasquez
Marlon Vasquez marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Lei-Anna
Lei-Anna marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Derek
Derek marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Shaimaa Elaraby
Shaimaa Elaraby marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Anne
Anne added it
Nov 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
21 Distinctions of Wealth: Attract the Abundance You Deserve On Being A Dog With A Bone The Won Thing: The "One" Secret to a Totally Fulfilling Life Viral Explosions!: Proven Techniques to Expand, Explode, or Ignite Your Business or Brand Online The Millionaire Author: The Hidden Strategies to Turn Your Book into a Million Dollar Business