Start by marking “The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers: The Complete Personology Reference Guide” as Want to Read:

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  410 ratings  ·  21 reviews
The most complete, comprehensive birthday forecast available--synthesizing the secrets of astrology, numerology, and fixed stars!
In this delightfully addictive, wholly accessible book, two skilled astrologers guide you toward greater psychological insight, self-awareness, and a keen understanding of your unique position in the universe. Packed with an extraordinary wealth
Published November 10th 1998 by Ballantine Books (first published November 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers

Libby
This is the best book ever.
Tay Tay
Lynda Floyd
Interestingly unique comparison of the characteristics you supposedly hold by the day and month you're born.... not sure of how true the book is, but makes for a captivating read for anyone lovestruck, as the book also informs you of which birthdays you're best compatible with and vice versa!
Raiveran Rabbit
Excellent and insightful with mathematical (or as close as you can get) descriptions. A caveat, though: ignore the ratings of "true love" in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. They are always chaotically wrong. There is no absolutes one way or the other, love or hate.
McKenzie
I love this reference book! It is just something fun to take a look at when you are bored or are goofing around with friends. It is a great coffee table book because it is entertainment in itself! I've had this one rotating around my coffee and end tables for years!
Bri Malan
Sep 07, 2008 Bri Malan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone looking for a good laugh
Recommended to Bri by: a friend of mine at the book store
This one is of course just for fun!!! Just to see if your personality matches up with what your birthday says about you. Its just fun to find things like that that match up....ohhhhhh, are ya scared? LOL
Lisa
This is an amazing book if this is the sort of thing you're interested in, but it's not worth the price tag ($30+) for just the few pages about your birthday. It's great at a party though.
Elizabeth  Rodenburg Punko
I am more like studying this book and using it in conjunction with The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need for informational purposes. I love them both, they are very informative!
Kasweka Nyundu
it is a great book and a guide to me! The most important for me is the good part of it that I am interested and I have to make changes accordingly!
Heather Moss
Although I am truly not superstitious, religious, new age, etc., I do find these things really entertaining. I have no idea why. I shouldn't.
Steven
I have only read the parts pertaining to Matt & I. But it's a nice reference book if you get into astrology and numerology.
Angela gordon
it didnt really go into much detail anout your exact birth date but it had alot in common with my friends and I
Audra
This book is awesome. Great fun to look up friend/family birthdays for personality info
Kamai
Good book for what it is. It not a sit down and read book, more of a reference book
Muffy Kroha
Nov 15, 2007 Muffy Kroha rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All mankind
A must have!!!!!! Another crucial component in the library of the armchair astrologer
Kathleen
Jan 28, 2008 Kathleen is currently reading it
I just got this book as a gift from Jude, today!
Sharon
I thouroughly enjoyed this book.
Andrea
I thought it was interesting and fun.
Daylightfades
pretty interesting thus far
Jessica
Freakishly accurate!
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Isamaeaka Ice
Isamaeaka Ice marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Anuit AlBahar
Anuit AlBahar marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Jaimee
Jaimee added it
May 02, 2015
Rodney Gamache
Rodney Gamache is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2015
  • Darkside Zodiac
  • The New Astrology: A Unique Synthesis Of The World's Two Great Astrological Systems: The Chinese & Western
  • The Secret Language of Birthdays: Personology Profiles for Each Day of the Year
  • Astrology for the Soul
  • Born on a Rotten Day: Illuminating and Coping with the Dark Side of the Zodiac
  • The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need
  • The Astrologer's Handbook
  • How to Spot a Bastard by His Star Sign: The Ultimate Horrorscope
  • Astrology, Karma and Transformation: Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart
  • Parker's Astrology: The Definitive Guide to Using Astrology in Every Aspect of Your Life (New Edition)
  • Linda Goodman's Love Signs: A New Approach to the Human Heart
  • Cunningham's Book of Shadows: The Path of An American Traditionalist
  • By Oak, Ash, & Thorn: Modern Celtic Shamanism
  • Tarot Made Easy
  • Black Love Signs: An Astrological Guide To Passion Romance And Relataionships For  African Ameri
  • Medicine Cards: The Discovery of Power Through the Ways of Animals
  • The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes
  • Witchcraft: Theory and Practice
The Power of Attraction: The Astrological Guide to Personal Success, Prosperity, and Happy Relationships The Power of Birthdays, Stars, & Numbers: The Complete Personology Reference Guide De magie van je geboortedag The Power of Playing Cards: An Ancient System for Understanding Yourself, Your Destiny, & Your Relationships Powers of Attraction