Start by marking “Marry the Man Today (Gentlemen Rogues, #3)” as Want to Read:
Marry the Man Today (Gentlemen Rogues, #3)

Marry the Man Today (Gentlemen Rogues #3)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The final chapter in the delectable Gentleman Rogues trilogy by a consistent USA Today bestselling author.

A Lady's Vow.

The very last thing beautiful young Elizabeth Dunaway plan to do is marry! Determined to liberate the women of Britain, Elizabeth opens a private Ladies Club, scandalizing every male in Victorian London.

A Hero's Promise.

Of course, Ross Carrington, the Earl...more
Mass Market Paperback, 375 pages
Published May 24th 2005 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Marry the Man Today, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marry the Man Today

Maura
So, I didn't feel like the heroine was a man-hater, despite her very feminist viewpoints, but she did irritate me beyond belief. Ross, our hero, is a sweetheart - he's kind, caring, compassionate, etc. And the things that this woman puts him through. She completely disregards how her actions affect anyone else, just so long as she gets her way. I felt like half the time she was using Ross as a means to an end or engaging him so he would become distracted enough not to notice what she was up to....more
Laurie
I wish I had realized this was the third of a trilogy before I started reading it. There was a lot of backstory on the hero and his friends (presumably the heroes of the first two books) that was missing from this book, and I think I would have enjoyed it more had I known more of his background. I was a little annoyed with how quickly he came around to the heroine's way of thinking too - he was almost too much of a paragon and forgave her too easily for the reckless way in which she pursued her...more
T Bump
Jun 04, 2014 T Bump added it
couldn't be bothered to finish - quit halfway thru and read the end; very predictable
Carrie Olguin
DNF.

The heroine annoyed me. She's an angry loner with a passion for woman's rights. Though I understand her passion for the cause, I don't understand how she thinks she can succeed by alienating men - men who make the laws and wield the power. She alienated me, and I'm a woman, with her anger and attitude.

And I have no idea what the hero sees in her. He doesn't believe in her cause.

I read through chapter three before I gave up.
Elle
Feb 22, 2012 Elle added it
It was great! A wonderful love story w/ a very happy ending...just how I like it:)
Margaret Rackley
Margaret Rackley marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Susan Garrett
Susan Garrett marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Kated
Kated marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Dana Martin
Dana Martin marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Raetta Kirkman
Raetta Kirkman marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Glenda Snodgrass
Glenda Snodgrass marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Lisa Jo
Lisa Jo marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Greenprarie
Greenprarie marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Linda Needham is an award-winning, USA Today bestselling author of ten historical romance novels, seven full-length musicals and two stage plays, with four novellas scheduled for release through 2015. She writes full time from her home office near Portland, Oregon.
More about Linda Needham...
The Wedding Night The Maiden Bride My Wicked Earl The Bride Bed Ever His Bride