Start by marking “Pichi Pichi Pitch 2 Mermaid Melody” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Pichi Pichi Pitch 2 Me...

Pink Hanamori
Preview

Pichi Pichi Pitch 2 Mermaid Melody (Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch #2)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  693 ratings  ·  13 reviews
DRENCHED IN LOVE!

Lucia is having problems with affairs of the heart. Her handsome classmate Kaito seems attracted to her–and she has certainly fallen for him–but there are many challenges. First, she’s a mermaid princess fighting to protect the seven seas from the corrupting influence of Gackto. Second, Gackto’s hostile minions keep threatening the lives of Kaito and her m
Published 2008 by Paw Prints (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Pichi Pichi Pitch 2 Mermaid Melody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pichi Pichi Pitch 2 Mermaid Melody

Bianca
This series is certainly something, and I can see why it's such a popular kid's anime. I love the art work, and the story is cute and all but eh. Things are happening really quickly and lots of things are too abrupt, and I mean TOO ABRUPT, and all the fight scenes are about a page or two - for manga that's nothing. So the persistent bad guy comes to attack, the mermaid's sing to him, and he's gone because the pitch hurt his ears? And as far as the romance, it's not doing much for me either. Well ...more
*Queen Diva*
Actual rating: 2.5

I'm still completely torn with this series. The obvious Sailor Moon knock-off really ticks me off, but Lucia is started to become such an obnoxious main character. I don't like how the battles just end with the line "How'd you like an encore?" and then you turn the next page and it's suddenly a couple of days later. The girls NEVER seem to talk about the bad guys. All they talk about is the boys they like. I mean, yeah, I get it, they are 13 year old girls, but if they're const
Sesana
I expect nothing out of Pichi Pichi Pitch but mermaids and cute art, so I continue to enjoy it. Of course, it has occurred to me that I wouldn't like it nearly so much if it didn't have cute mermaid art, but it does.
Kate
I didn't read the magna. However i watched the the anime and it was really good.
Jamie
I didn't think this part of the storyline was as interesting because Lucia, Hanon, and Rina begins to find the other mermaids on their team and it becomes extremely difficult: primarily because the bad guy, Gackto, captured the other mermaids and he even has one working for him. I thought that was the best and the twisted part because they need all seven of the mermaids to stop the destruction in the oceans but one of them are working for the evil. I definitely did not see that coming and it mak ...more
Joey
How do I read this
penelopewanders
I couldn't read this - I had received it as a RABCK, and tried, but to no avail. I was never able to get into this, I'm afraid - kept turning the pages the wrong way and half the time couldn't figure out which little box to read next - I am so not a comic book person, manga or otherwise.
I've now sent it on to someone else in the hope that they enjoy it more.
Starbubbles
the story gets even better! but will kaito figure out luchia is the mermaid he's been dreaming of?
i'm really happy hanamori does not rush their relationship (which can be a downfall for many lovestories), and really lets the unique character dynamics develop. it really has some corky charm that makes this series addictive.
Chelsea
This volume was a lot of fun and had some interesting twists. I also enjoyed watching Lucia and Kaito's relationship evolve, especially in the last chapter of this volume. I am looking forward to the next volume in the series.
Kayla Eklund
Underhyped Reads Book #5. I really don't care for this manga. It's stupid, and makes no sense whatsoever. I already ordered the next volume from the library. After that volume, I'll probably drop the series.
Danielle
Lucia and Kaito are the 'IT' couple in this series, and I think it's hilarious how they always manage to argue over the stupidest things.
Lucia
gfurturtjhfrttrutrfu
r
r

Arianna
Arianna marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Anna
Anna added it
Apr 09, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
  • Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode, Vol. 02 (Tokyo Mew Mew A La Mode, #2)
  • Pixie Pop: Gokkun Pucho, Vol. 02
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 05
  • Sugar Sugar Rune, Volume 3
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 5 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, #5)
  • Wedding Peach, Vol. 01
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 5: The New Kids (Shugo Chara!, #5)
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 3 (Magical x Miracle, #3)

Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch (7 books)
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 01
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 03
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 04
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 05
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 06
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 07
Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 01 Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 03 Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 04 Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 06 Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 05