Start by marking “A Powerful Woman” as Want to Read:
A Powerful Woman

A Powerful Woman

The poet speaks on everything from sex to love between a woman and man, love for God, love for mother and children, and the hypocrisy that some exemplify as Christians. The poem, "A Powerful Woman," will leave you feeling the awesomness of Gods presence, while the poem, "Why Must I Stand At Hells Gate?" will have you wandering.......
Published August 10th 2007 by Xlibris Corporation

To ask other readers questions about A Powerful Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Powerful Woman

Dream 4 More Reviews
Myra Rutledge writes Christian poetry, yet I might add that is also inspirational and spiritual. Most of these poems spoke life to my current situations or circumstances, as others keeps me pressing for the prize.

Some of the poems I dearly enjoyed and inspired me were "God is the Author of Talent"; "A Powerful Black Woman"; and "He Will".

And the surreal stories are "Why Must I Stand At Hell's Gate"; "He Knew" and "Wickedly Seductive Night". Long to desire the poem of "My Love" and to keep my fa
Adrienna
During a weary or worrisome season, these inspirational poems are needed to get you through. In addition, I saw a poem called "Yes I Can" before we followed "Yes We Can" speeches or around the same time, 2007.

Some of the poems I dearly enjoyed and inspired me were "God is the Author of Talent" and "A Powerful Black Woman".

There are many more to name, but these spoke in high volumes and stru
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2011
Myra Rutledge
Apr 16, 2012 Myra Rutledge added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Wanda
Wanda marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2012
Rosalyn
Rosalyn marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Shenika Akridge
Shenika Akridge marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Rania Abdullah
Rania Abdullah marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2015