Start by marking “Sal and Sally” as Want to Read:
Sal and Sally

Sal and Sally

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Sal & Sally, two small sea bass explore the ocean floor for a new game to play. They accidentally discover how to blow beautiful colorful bubbles. Soon they are trying to teach an Octopus how to blow them also also, only she blows one so big that it entraps them. Then along comes a Texas Long Nose Shark named Nasty Nick, who tries to eat them, only he cannot burst the ...more
Published April 10th 2008 by Authorhouse (first published March 5th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Sal and Sally, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sal and Sally

Ann Keller
In Sal and Sally, children learn about sharing and making friends, even out of former enemies. There is much on this Earth in which we can rejoice. Sometimes, the greatest joys are found in the simplest things - like blowing bubbles with Sal and Sally! Filled with endearing illustrations that will capture the heart, this is a great little gift for the favorite child in your life.
Diana
Being Greek and loving to fish, I just know this book will be perfect for my 2 Grandsons. And being a piano teacher, the music on the trailer, well it's my kind of music! This wonderful Grandpa, Jay Miller, has written a winning series of books. I look forward to hearing more from Jay and will keep my eye open for new releases. A big thanks to Jay Miller!
Gordon Pennington
Sal and Sally is the story of two fish who learn the art of blowing colorful bubbles. They teach their buddy how to do so as well, who unfortunately traps Sal and Sally in a bubble. They run into Nasty Nick, a hungry shark, but eventually Nasty Nick befriends them. This book, although strange in the end, is a fun read. I would be careful putting this in a public classroom, given the religious overtones. The illustrations in this book are phenomenal.
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
May 03, 2009
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2009
Now an app on itunes / ipads 1 0 Jun 28, 2012 12:16AM
Jay is a Grandpa. He can tell and write a lot of children's stories.

He’s been married to his beautiful wife for thirty years. They have seven children and thirteen grandchildren. He is a retired Engineer.

He is presently writing a five story compilation novel called All God’s Critters. It is approximately 80% completed.

During the past few years while writing it, the thought came to him that he shou
More about Jay Miller...
Bingo the Banjo Picking Bear Opal, Herby, and Squeaky American X-Vehicles, An Inventory from X-1 to X-50 - NACA, NASA, Air Force Experimental Airplanes and Spacecraft (NASA SP-2003-4531)

“Start each day in such a way that satan screams, OH NOOOOO...He's getting up!” 9 likes