Start by marking “Guys Like Girls Who . . .” as Want to Read:
Guys Like Girls Who . . .

Guys Like Girls Who . . .

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  158 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Every girl has wondered how they need to act or what they need to do to get a certain boy's attention. Now they can know! Chad Eastham will encourage girls to be confident in who they are and Whose they are. Girls need to know that they are treasures to be adored and that how she feels about herself is how guys will treat her. Chapter titles add fun and interest to this li ...more
Published September 30th 2008 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Guys Like Girls Who . . ., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guys Like Girls Who . . .

Gina
I wish I had read this when I was in high school! I'm married now, but I bought a copy of this book for my sister. I skimmed over it and loved it enough that I wanted to read it for myself. So I bought myself a copy. Very relevant, well thought out and WISE! And...right. Chad Eastham gives girls the RIGHT advice about interacting with guys in a positive way. But more importantly, his book teaches girls practical ways to love and protect themselves. And he makes it cool! He teaches girls that the ...more
♥Jennabug♥
Oct 27, 2008 ♥Jennabug♥ rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Teenage girls
Recommended to ♥Jennabug♥ by: The author (haha i saw him at a conference)
This book was incredible! I read it cover to cover in two days! (which is insane for me..) Actually, I just bought it two days ago and finished it last night...It talked about relationships with guys, yes, but also your relationship with yourself, with other girls, and with God. It wasn't about how to get guy's attention necessarily but just about how to become a better and more "attractive" person in general. It was one of the best books I have ever read in my life.
Chasity S.
Title: Guys Like Girls Who...

Author: Chad Eastham

Summary: Every girl has wondered how they need to act or what they need to do to get a certain boy's attention. Now they can know!
Chapter titles add fun and interest to this life-altering message. Guys Like Girls Who . . .

Wear Jeans (comfortable
Clara Scott
I read this in middle school and kind of forgotten about it until recently. I made some poor choices with a few guys. Nothing serious, but I wasn't really valuing myself as much as I should. I went back and skimmed a few chapters and wow. All of it is so true and it is entertaining while, at the same time, straight-forward. I intend on completely re-reading it. Eastham is honest and encouraging and knows teens very well.
Renee Drake
I just remembered this book. I read it when I was 16, and it helped my self-esteem so much.

Don't get a wrong impression by the cover/title. It's meant to attract young girls with crappy self-esteem, who want approval from guys because they can't find it anywhere else. (AKA 16-year-old me.)

But the book's primary message is this: guys like girls who love themselves. There are so many wonderful things about you, and there's nothing wrong with knowing that and having good confidence. The love you gi
Ruby Wang
I loved this book.
It didn't just teach you to get a guy, but it taught you about your relationship with yourself, and your relationship with god, and it was hilarious to top it off. When I started reading this book, I thought it would be funny and great to read, but I didn't know that the author could relate to you so much, in so many different ways. I would like to read another book by this author, because it seems like he's talking to you, face to face. He seems like he's actually there givin
Anastasia
If you are a Christian girl with some questions about guys and how they function, as well as looking for a readable, humorous book by a quirky, relatable author (yes, I am keeping track of my adjective usage; I know that was a superfluous description of my reading experience), look no further. I assure you: this is most likely the book you're looking for.

This was a wonderfully insightful book, and I don't really feel I could describe it adequately enough without turning you off to the idea of e
Emma Bailey
One of my all time favorite books! It taught me so much about who I am and really launched me on a journey to find me identity! I read it four years ago and I feel like it still impacts me today!
Lexie
This is a great book for young teenage girls. I rated it as I did because a vast majority of the book's content was either a repeat from Eastham's precious book, or it was already common knowledge.
♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™
I loved this book! It was an honest perspective of a good, normal, Christian guy. It gave a lot of truthful insight, and helps you feel better about who you are. Chad was hilarious, but knew when to be serious about certain things. I sat down and read it in about 2 and a half hours, yet found this one of the most enjoyable books ever! Five stars for sure.
Stephanie York
This is a book that is really directed toward teenagers but I read it at 21 years old. It was talking about the dating world for girls from a guys prospective. I think it is a very helpful book. I learned a lot and I think it will really help my dating life.
Kaitlyn
I learned a lot from this book. He understands girls and guys so much it is a little creepy.... lol. Loved it.
Taylor Jonas
Jan 26, 2009 Taylor Jonas rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Any girl or guy
Recommended to Taylor by: Krissy
It's really hilarious. He definitely helps you get into the mind of guys and it shows you how to find yourself.
Makay  Manis
Great book. Chad's writing is so enjoyable I actually found myself laughing out loud. Nice, light and easy read.
Nurul
obtained much better information regarding my knowledge about boy out there..he3^^
Elsa
WOW I learned so much. totally love this book.
Finmank
Pretty funny, especially the chapter titles.
Emma Marx
Great book! It gave me some great insight :)
Natasia Angel
I recommend this book to every girl out there.
Beth Joy
Amazing! I love this book
Amber Cornwell
This was hilarious!!!!
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Silja Moos Stenstrup
Silja Moos Stenstrup marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
CRSavan
CRSavan marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
May 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Redefining Beautiful: What God Sees When God Sees You
  • Miss Cupid
  • Double Shot (Maya Davis, #3)
  • Being a Happy Teenager
  • How Obelix Fell into the Magic Potion When He Was a Little Boy (Asterix Comic)
  • Grammar Girl's 101 Words to Sound Smart
  • Honey Money
  • Preparing To Be a Help Meet
  • Praying for Your Future Husband: Preparing Your Heart for His
  • Dateable: Are You? Are They?
  • Set-Apart Femininity: God's Sacred Intent for Every Young Woman
  • 100 Ways to Improve Your Writing
  • A Young Woman After God's Own Heart
  • From Far Away, Vol. 10
  • Not a Fan: Teen Edition
  • So Over It (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #3)
  • The Big Picture (Katie Parker Productions, #3)
  • Kumpulan Cerita Terbaik Miiko! 2
Guys Are Waffles, Girls Are Spaghetti The Truth about Guys: One Guy Reveals What Every Girl Should Know The Truth about Dating, Love, and Just Being Friends The Truth about Breaking Up, Making Up, & Moving on Chad Eastham: Live