Start by marking “Guys Like Girls Who . . .” as Want to Read:
Guys Like Girls Who . . .

Guys Like Girls Who . . .

Every girl has wondered how they need to act or what they need to do to get a certain boy's attention. Now they can know! Chad Eastham will encourage girls to be confident in who they are and Whose they are. Girls need to know that they are treasures to be adored and that how she feels about herself is how guys will treat her. Chapter titles add fun and interest to this li ...more
Published September 30th 2008 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Guys Like Girls Who . . ., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guys Like Girls Who . . .

Gina
Sep 16, 2014 Gina rated it it was amazing
I wish I had read this when I was in high school! I'm married now, but I bought a copy of this book for my sister. I skimmed over it and loved it enough that I wanted to read it for myself. So I bought myself a copy. Very relevant, well thought out and WISE! And...right. Chad Eastham gives girls the RIGHT advice about interacting with guys in a positive way. But more importantly, his book teaches girls practical ways to love and protect themselves. And he makes it cool! He teaches girls that the ...more
♥Jennabug♥
Oct 27, 2008 ♥Jennabug♥ rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Teenage girls
Recommended to ♥Jennabug♥ by: The author (haha i saw him at a conference)
This book was incredible! I read it cover to cover in two days! (which is insane for me..) Actually, I just bought it two days ago and finished it last night...It talked about relationships with guys, yes, but also your relationship with yourself, with other girls, and with God. It wasn't about how to get guy's attention necessarily but just about how to become a better and more "attractive" person in general. It was one of the best books I have ever read in my life.
Chasity S.
Jun 06, 2012 Chasity S. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Title: Guys Like Girls Who...

Author: Chad Eastham

Summary: Every girl has wondered how they need to act or what they need to do to get a certain boy's attention. Now they can know!
Chapter titles add fun and interest to this life-altering message. Guys Like Girls Who . . .

Wear Jeans (comfortable
Clara Scott
Mar 24, 2014 Clara Scott rated it it was amazing
I read this in middle school and kind of forgotten about it until recently. I made some poor choices with a few guys. Nothing serious, but I wasn't really valuing myself as much as I should. I went back and skimmed a few chapters and wow. All of it is so true and it is entertaining while, at the same time, straight-forward. I intend on completely re-reading it. Eastham is honest and encouraging and knows teens very well.
Anastasia Nichole
Jul 14, 2013 Anastasia Nichole rated it it was amazing
If you are a Christian girl with some questions about guys and how they function, as well as looking for a readable, humorous book by a quirky, relatable author (yes, I am keeping track of my adjective usage; I know that was a superfluous description of my reading experience), look no further. I assure you: this is most likely the book you're looking for.

This was a wonderfully insightful book, and I don't really feel I could describe it adequately enough without turning you off to the idea of e
Ruby Wang
Dec 04, 2011 Ruby Wang rated it it was amazing
I loved this book.
It didn't just teach you to get a guy, but it taught you about your relationship with yourself, and your relationship with god, and it was hilarious to top it off. When I started reading this book, I thought it would be funny and great to read, but I didn't know that the author could relate to you so much, in so many different ways. I would like to read another book by this author, because it seems like he's talking to you, face to face. He seems like he's actually there givin
Renee
I just remembered this book. I read it when I was 16, and it helped my self-esteem so much.

Don't get a wrong impression by the cover/title. It's meant to attract young girls with crappy self-esteem, who want approval from guys because they can't find it anywhere else. (AKA 16-year-old me.)

But the book's primary message is this: guys like girls who love themselves. There are so many wonderful things about you, and there's nothing wrong with knowing that and having good confidence. The love you gi
Samantha
Nov 04, 2015 Samantha rated it really liked it
This book really opens the eyes of girls looking for what they should look for in a guy, and how they should approach dating. It's a wonderful book, full of humorous, and insightful things about guys, girls, and dating. Most of all, this book shows girls what they should be to attract a guy - not sexy, or simply a pretty girl, but an honest Woman of God who can say, "No." A great, clean read for any girl, that really boosts confidence and self-esteem!
♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™
I loved this book! It was an honest perspective of a good, normal, Christian guy. It gave a lot of truthful insight, and helps you feel better about who you are. Chad was hilarious, but knew when to be serious about certain things. I sat down and read it in about 2 and a half hours, yet found this one of the most enjoyable books ever! Five stars for sure.
Stephanie York
Apr 16, 2013 Stephanie York rated it it was amazing
This is a book that is really directed toward teenagers but I read it at 21 years old. It was talking about the dating world for girls from a guys prospective. I think it is a very helpful book. I learned a lot and I think it will really help my dating life.
Lexie
Mar 29, 2014 Lexie rated it it was ok
This is a great book for young teenage girls. I rated it as I did because a vast majority of the book's content was either a repeat from Eastham's precious book, or it was already common knowledge.
Makay  Manis
Aug 02, 2010 Makay Manis rated it really liked it
Great book. Chad's writing is so enjoyable I actually found myself laughing out loud. Nice, light and easy read.
Kaitlyn
I learned a lot from this book. He understands girls and guys so much it is a little creepy.... lol. Loved it.
Emma Bailey
Oct 09, 2014 Emma Bailey rated it it was amazing
One of my all time favorite books! It taught me so much about who I am and really launched me on a journey to find me identity! I read it four years ago and I feel like it still impacts me today!
Taylor Jonas
Jan 26, 2009 Taylor Jonas rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any girl or guy
Recommended to Taylor by: Krissy
It's really hilarious. He definitely helps you get into the mind of guys and it shows you how to find yourself.
Gretchen
Gretchen rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2014
Michele
Michele rated it really liked it
Nov 26, 2012
S.ward
S.ward rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2015
Emily Lewis
Emily Lewis rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2012
Jaime
Jaime rated it it was amazing
Aug 08, 2013
Casey
Casey rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2011
Natasha
Natasha rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2012
Ally
Ally rated it it was ok
Feb 08, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Kaitlyn Deann
Kaitlyn Deann rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2012
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
May 29, 2010
Kim Tapic
Kim Tapic rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2015
Recreated08
Recreated08 rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2009
Jenna
Jenna rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Redefining Beautiful: What God Sees When God Sees You
  • Right People, Right Place, Right Plan: Discerning the Voice of God
  • Latte Daze (Maya Davis, #2)
  • What Is He Thinking??: What Guys Want Us to Know About Dating, Love, and Marriage
  • Finally The Bride: Finding Hope While Waiting
  • Praying for Your Future Husband: Preparing Your Heart for His
  • Grammar Girl's 101 Words to Sound Smart
  • Miss Cupid
  • Going All the Way: Preparing for a Marriage That Goes the Distance
  • Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye?: Trusting God with a Hope Deferred
  • How Obelix Fell into the Magic Potion When He Was a Little Boy (Asterix Comic)
  • God's Gift to Women: Discovering the Lost Greatness of Masculinity
  • From Far Away, Vol. 09
  • Technical Virgin: How Far is Too Far?
  • Set-Apart Femininity: God's Sacred Intent for Every Young Woman
  • 6X: The Uncensored Confessions (6X, #1)
  • Out with the In Crowd (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #2)
  • Emotional Purity: An Affair of the Heart