Start by marking “Angelo's Captive Virgin” as Want to Read:
Angelo's Captive Virgin

Angelo's Captive Virgin (An Innocent In His Bed)

3.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  99 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Italian tycoon Angelo Emiliani wants to buy Anna's French chateau, but it seems she'll do anything to stop him. So he'll take Anna captive on his yacht, and show her he's not to be toyed with.But as cabin fever sets in, passions erupt, and Anna realizes the price of stopping Angelo has just gotten higher. Now there's more at stake than saving the chateau--Anna's at risk of ...more
Published September 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Angelo's Captive Virgin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angelo's Captive Virgin

willaful
I almost didn’t finish this book, because it was pressing so many of my personal buttons: heroine is all juicy over hero, who is almost indifferent to her and uses her lustiness to humiliate her. Yeech. I read on, hoping there might eventually be some kind of satisfying equalization, but then it came in such a sudden, ridiculous form I just wanted to punch the book. (view spoiler) ...more
Sapheron
Great introduction to Ms. Grey. I loved it. It was new and fresh but still had some of the sweetness I love in these romances. I did find the pole-dancing a little weird though...
Joy
Nov 10, 2010 Joy rated it really liked it
It was a quick read and this is one of those stories I found myself liking despite the shortness of it. This is also the first work I read from this author and her writing style deserves praise.

There's Anna the heiress who couldn't let go of the chateau, and the past that's behind it, and Angelo who's set on buying it for his own "evil" purposes (or so Anna thought). It's like a game of tug-of-war and I read until the end to see who's gonna win.

The tension was palpable, I could just imagine how
Marilyn
Nov 14, 2008 Marilyn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was absouately captivated by India Grey's The Italian's Captive Virgin.

Anna Delafield was such an interesting character, full of dreams, had such loving memories of her mother and grandmother, and of her family chateau in France,. The times spent at the chateau where some of the happeist of her life. That is where she once dreamed of someday being a bride and walking down the staircase and into the arms of her handsome "prince".

Well those dreams are about to come to an end with the sale of t
Jay Wong
Sep 06, 2015 Jay Wong rated it liked it
There was instant attraction that makes it worth following. Two characters begin with secrets that were even shrouded from the reader, and as it progresses, said secret slowly unfold as they travel together down the path. This novel certainly held satisfying elements that made it worth reading.
Amy
Apr 30, 2014 Amy rated it liked it
Aside from the heroine being a little too young, in my opinion, at the age of 21 for a sustained long-term relationship and being a virgin, I thought it was a cute story. There was kind of a twist at the end that made things interesting.
Kobie
Jul 17, 2014 Kobie rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
this story was barely working for me and then the h smacked the H. ridiculous behavior. immediate dnf at 55%.
Dientjieloefstok
Dientjieloefstok marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Jane
Jane added it
Apr 15, 2016
Alexis Lee
Alexis Lee rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Mari Leo Padilla
Mari Leo Padilla rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2016
Murr
Murr rated it did not like it
Feb 27, 2016
Adnana
Adnana added it
Feb 15, 2016
Debra
Debra added it
Mar 03, 2016
Giaco Mina
Giaco Mina rated it it was ok
Jan 04, 2016
Pa'i
Pa'i added it
Dec 30, 2015
Kieran
Kieran added it
Dec 06, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2015
Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Sara Claridge
Sara Claridge rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2015
Paula
Paula added it
Oct 31, 2015
Arabella
Arabella rated it it was ok
Oct 20, 2015
Noelia
Noelia rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Cathy Norfin
Cathy Norfin is currently reading it
Nov 17, 2015
Regina
Regina marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
India Grey was born in England, UK. A self-confessed romance junkie, she was just thirteen years old when she first sent away for the Mills & Boon Writers' Guidelines. She can still recall the thrill of getting the large brown envelope with its distinctive logo through the letterbox, and subsequently whiled away many a dull school-day staring out the window and dreaming of the perfect hero. Sh ...more
More about India Grey...

An Innocent In His Bed (5 books)
  • An Innocent In His Bed Bundle