Start by marking “Official Nintendo The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap Player's Guide” as Want to Read:
Official Nintendo The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap Player's Guide

Official Nintendo The Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap Player's Guide

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The Only Official Guide from the Insiders at Nintendo

BECOME A LEGEND

The world's most beloved video game franchise returns with an all-new quest for the Game Boy Advance. Get the most from your journey with the official Player's Guide from Nintendo Power.

Complete overworld and dungeon maps, with a walk-through for the entire adventure

Gameplay-tested strategies to help y

To ask other readers questions about Official Nintendo The Legend Of Zelda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Official Nintendo The Legend Of Zelda

J.M.
Another great gamer guide. What I like about this one is that, in addition to dungeon maps and a detailed walk-thru, there is also a comprehensive list of what you get when you match up Kinstones. Really helps you get a handle on the various aspects of this game. I'm surprised they only released it for the GameBoy as it's multi-layered and guarantees hours of play.
Lauren
Not a bad guide, I actually quite enjoyed it. I read it through, but don't really retain it as I use it more to ensure that I didn't forget anything.
Stephonne Eastet
Stephonne Eastet marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Frank Freeman
Frank Freeman marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Chowe21
Chowe21 marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Courtney Neff
Courtney Neff marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2013
Mckenzie
Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Ultimate National Pokedex (Pokemon Diamond Version & Pearl Version) The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess:  The Official Nintendo Player's Guide. Official Nintendo Pokemon Battle Revolution Player's Guide Official Nintendo Pokemon Colosseum Player's Guide Official Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. Player's Guide