Start by marking “The Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars, #2)

The Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars of Russia #2)

4.11  ·  Rating Details  ·  432 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
"THE RINGING CEDARS OF RUSSIA", the second book of the Ringing Cedars Series, in addition to providing a fascinating behind-the-scenes look at the story of how "Anastasia" came to be published, offers a deeper exploration of the universal concepts so dramatically revealed in Book 1. It takes the reader on an adventure through the vast expanses of space, time and spirit fro ...more
Published January 1st 1997 by Ringing Cedars Press

To ask other readers questions about The Ringing Cedars of Russia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ringing Cedars of Russia

Chad Carson
May 29, 2011 Chad Carson rated it it was amazing
The second book by Vladimir Megré, 'The Ringing Cedar Series' kept the flow gracefully connected to 'Anastasia' in the first series. I love how this literature manifests and intermingles in so many other facets of my personal life. It's like 'The Never Ending Story', where the reader becomes totally enmeshed in the story and can often become an active character within the same story. (Well, in truth we can ;)

Right NOW, on this sacred Earth, many are reconnecting with ancient wisdoms, and this
Bruce
Mar 27, 2009 Bruce rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
One star means I did not finish this book. I found it to be less of a light and refreshing tasty confection than the first. It was instead jumbled, rambling, egotistical, without a unifying principle. When it got to the catastrophe stuff I gave up.
Marysia
May 24, 2009 Marysia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok. so this series is worth reading even though the writting is pretty bad. The story, however, is fascinating and makes you wonder if it is factual or not. Regardless, it bring magic and beauty and spirit into ordinary reality. It offers amazing new ways to live on this planet as it tells the story of an exceptional woman who lives in Siberia. She has been called a Buddha and these books can be viewed as her teachings. If you are an earth lover, you will find these books to be sacred.
Guy Allen
Dec 28, 2013 Guy Allen rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I managed to make my way through the entire text with some difficulty. I would assign 'Anastasia' to the fantasy genre. This is obviously a translation from the original language, and as such, has some unique word associations. The premise of a young woman of the Russian taiga having world-changing powers is a bit off the wall. This is indicated as one of a series of like manuscripts. I think I'll pass on reading any more.
Nicole Garton
Enlightening read - I'm ready for Book 3!

I would recommend this book to anyone, period. Especially those who feel a deep connection to nature, or would like to deepen it for themselves, and those who have faith in the power of love and the human spirit.
WhatAnnaWrites (Anna Wawrzyniak)
While the first book of the series ('Anastasia') was mind-opening and impossible to put down, the second one was not. Some chapters seemed a bit random and slightly boring. However, the message was still strong and worth reading.
Denise Bruso
THis is the first time I have EVER followed a series of books...I am learning so very much and am in awe of Anastsia's wisdom.
Martina
Nov 01, 2014 Martina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book of the "Anastasia", "The Ringing Cedar" series. I've learned so much from these books, especially how easy it could be to change our planet to a peaceful planet, to create the paradise for us, for our children and grand-children. These books have made me understand what is going on our planet. This books are life changing.
I'm reading the 10th. book right now and I can just recommend all this books to anyone. These books are worth to read.
Missy
Jan 08, 2015 Missy rated it it was amazing
An excellent book that left me feeling encouraged. It's so refreshing to read a book which explores the idea of returning to a loving, wholesome way of living, in all aspects of life. Respect for creation, respect for feelings, respect for a collective society. Compassion and love for all. If you're interested in exploring a natural way of being, check out this series.
Megan Herzog
Sep 12, 2015 Megan Herzog rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this
Sabrina Ali
Even though I have not been terribly impressed with the writing, these books always have an ah-ha moment that merits further reading.
Lyly
Jun 12, 2016 Lyly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did not enjoy this book. The first book had me thinking that plants & animals could really benefit each other. This book just kept getting so unbelievable that I considered it more of a fiction novel.
Swhe641200
These books have a lot of truth in regards to how we should be taking care of the earth. This books talks a lot about the Ringing Cedars trees and the importance of keeping our plants, air, water clean and healthy. These books want you to try hards to take care of your own space and land.
Lindsey
This one was such a snoozer compared to the first book. Most of it is boring details about the author's life after his first visit with Anastasia. A couple parts were interesting - like when he met the homeless ex-KGB officer (sad story). About 25% of this book was worth reading.
Karen
Oct 02, 2011 Karen rated it it was ok
I really enjoyed the first book, but this one isn't that great. It is a lot about the author, which I think is the least interesting parts of the series. He doesn't visit Anastasia again, and there is very little new information.
Bill Blocksom
Dec 14, 2010 Bill Blocksom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story of Anastasia and how Vladimir spreads her message continues. The presentation of a unique viewpoint of our connection to the natural world and universe continues...to be continued in book 3. :)
Jo
Aug 07, 2013 Jo rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It made me feel hopeful about the future. I wish there was less of the process of how the first book was made and more talks from Anastasia.
KimberLeigh
Nov 18, 2011 KimberLeigh marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Going to give Book 2 a try. It has a higher rating, and the sheer bizareness of the first book has left me wanting.
Masha Ivanova
May 04, 2013 Masha Ivanova rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is life changing. very positive and fun.plus wakes you up.all collection is a must in my home library.
Jo
Apr 10, 2012 Jo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful. Just as good as the first. I can't wait to read the next one.
François Lamontagne
Jan 07, 2011 François Lamontagne rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Probably the weakest chapter of the serie but a good read anyway.
Sandra
Aug 02, 2009 Sandra rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Slow beginning. Second half picked up last chapter unnecessary
Dave
Mar 20, 2010 Dave rated it liked it
Shelves:
Continued lessons in Anastasia's channeling through Vladamir.
Rebecca
Jul 07, 2013 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Would need to see if some of her concepts are true.
Jasmina Atanassova
Love it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Joyce
Jun 12, 2010 Joyce rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Strange, some interesting ideas.
Hedy
  • Amazing Grace: The Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic
  • Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis
  • The Raw Milk Revolution: Behind America's Emerging Battle Over Food Rights
  • Cache Lake Country: Life in the North Woods
  • Survival Wisdom & Know How: Everything You Need to Know to Thrive in the Wilderness
  • The Ultimate Guide to Homesteading: An Encyclopedia of Independent Living
  • The Enlightened Sex Manual: Sexual Skills for the Superior Lover
  • Life's Little Annoyances: True Tales of People Who Just Can't Take It Anymore
  • A Chicken in Every Yard: The Urban Farm Store's Guide to Chicken Keeping
  • The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life
  • Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior: A Companion to the Book That Changes Lives
  • How to Survive Without a Salary: Learning How to Live the Conserver Lifestyle
  • One-Woman Farm: The Seasons of Life Shared with Sheepdogs, Goats, Woodstoves, and a Feisty Fiddle
  • The Sculptor in the Sky
  • The Essene Gospel of Peace, Book 1
  • Rewilding the World: Dispatches from the Conservation Revolution
  • David Copperfield (Illustrated Classic Editions)
Vladimir Nikolaevich Megre (born 23 July, 1950 in Kuznichi village, Gorodnyansky District, Chernigov Region in Ukraine), the author of The Ringing Cedars of Russia book series, was a well-known entrepreneur. He spent most of his childhood with his grandmother Efrosinia Verkhusha, a village healer.
As a teenager Vladimir occasionally visited Father Feodorit, a priest of the Trinity-Sergiyev Monaster
More about Vladimir Megré...

The Ringing Cedars of Russia (10 books)
  • Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #1)
  • The Dimension of Love (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #3)
  • Co-Creation (The Ringing Cedars, #4)
  • Who Are We? (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #5)
  • The Family Book (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #6)
  • The Energy of Life (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #7)
  • The New Civilization (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #8.1)
  • The Rites of Love (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #8.2)
  • Anasta (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #10)

“Once again Anastasia briefly returned to me the sensation of happiness. Then it all dissipated, leaving me nonetheless a particle of the pleasant and shining sensation in the form of a memory.” 0 likes