Start by marking “Cocaine” as Want to Read:
Cocaine

Cocaine

We're all paying a price for cocaine use, whether through the use of our tax dollars to combat the drug problem or seeing a loved one struggle with addiction. Teens will pay an even higher and more personal price unless we give them the information they need to stay drug free.
Hardcover
Published August 1st 1997 by Rosen Publishing Group (first published April 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Cocaine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cocaine

Jacob Hablewitz
Dec 01, 2016 Jacob Hablewitz rated it really liked it
Personal Response
I give this book, a four out of five stars. The information in this book was good, and I now understand more of what this drug is, why people do it, and what the affects of it are. I can put the information learned in this book, into my life. I found this book randomly on the shelf, and I am glad that I stumbled upon it. I will be sure to recommend this book to some friends, so that they can get the same trustful knowledge that I got.

Plot/Summary
Cocaine is an illegal drug. It i
Levi Erdmann
Apr 29, 2016 Levi Erdmann rated it really liked it
My personal response to Cocaine is that this is a very educating book. I thought it had a lot of great facts in it and really went in depth on some subjects. It was showed really good representation of what can happen to your life if you begin to us drugs. This book seemed to really flow as it went on from one topic to the next and taught you about cocaine in a very easy manner. I liked that this book wasn't a stupidly long book that took more than a week to read. For me, this was an awesome ...more
Ean
May 04, 2016 Ean rated it really liked it
Personal Response:
I liked this book Cocaine. It shows how others can lose some one close i like did a little bit ago to drugs . It offered lots about something so big out there in the drug world. How it could go from being yourself and then taking some and the next thing you know is you're stealing from your friends to get more.
Plot Summary:
First this book starts out with a young woman that says she has lost her family and I bet you can all guess what happen yes she did cocaine and got addict
Matt Slauter
Matt Slauter rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2012