Start by marking “Holy Headshot!: A Celebration of America's Undiscovered Talent” as Want to Read:
Holy Headshot!: A Celebration of America's Undiscovered Talent

Holy Headshot!: A Celebration of America's Undiscovered Talent

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Holy Headshot! is an amazing collection of the funniest, strangest, most captivating performers' headshots and resumes you have ever seen. The book throws open the door to the casting director's office and gives an entertaining peek into the amazing -- and sometimes bizarre -- world of show business. Authors Patrick Borelli and Douglas Gorenstein pored over 50,000 headshot ...more
Published October 28th 2008 by Simon & Schuster (first published October 21st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Holy Headshot!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Holy Headshot!

Chris
So far, this page turner is pure laughter and amazement. One of my friends is one the authors and I therefore recommend everyone I know buying a copy. It was on the coffee table at my recent holiday party and i think everyone that looked at it was flipping out. Buy it, open, enjoy.
Christiane
Great book for your coffee table (or other room where folks may need something to flip through). You may have seen Kitten Kay Sera (with Miss Kisses) on an episode of the Dog Whisperer, but chances are good you've never seen any of these other Hollywood hopefuls.
Patrick Borelli
Sep 14, 2008 Patrick Borelli rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Since I'm a co-author of this book I can safely say that I've read it. And yes, I gave it 5 stars because it is that good.

Patrick
Jill
Oh, just the IDEA of this book is fabulous. Then, the forward is by David Cross. Friggin AWESOME.
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Sonja
Sonja marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Susie Delaney
Susie Delaney marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2013
Naomi
Naomi added it
Aug 23, 2013
Amy Young
Amy Young marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Jessica Carr
Jessica Carr marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2013
Linsey Ziebell
Linsey Ziebell marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Terri
Terri added it
Dec 04, 2012
Rose Lewter
Rose Lewter marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2012
Philip Hollenback
Philip Hollenback marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2010
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2010