Fate and Destiny

Fate and Destiny

4.73 of 5 stars 4.73  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  7 reviews
A romantic thriller set on a snowy mountaintop. During a blizzard, Andrew’s dog, Shadow, finds Destiny—a beautiful woman left for dead, but very much alive. With her she brings mystery, danger and passion to the little cabin.
Published November 15th 2009 by Smashwords Edition (first published August 27th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Fate and Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate and Destiny

Sia McKye
If you need a good shot of Fate, Destiny and Shadow, have I got a story for you!

A cabin in the Rockies during a blizzard, a man and a woman trapped there? One of my favorite scenarios to settle in to read and the story didn't disappoint me. Claire Collins brings a fresh perspective to this romantic premise. She does it with laughter, strong believable characters, throws in some great suspense and voila, a satisfying read.

The title is a clever play on words, as is the cover teaser. I've always ap...more
Sheila
Fate and Destiny, by Claire Collins, opens with icy winds and high drama. Man, Andrew, and dog, Shadow, find woman, Destiny, lying half-dead in snow. The main characters, including dog, come quickly to life, and the warmth of Andrew’s cramped cabin, well-prepared for winter weather, settles round the reader. Destiny’s on the run. Andrew’s on his own and enjoying it. And Shadow’s just a gorgeous affectionate friend. But the snow-storm passes and storms of Destiny’s life take over, carrying the st...more
Karen
From the time we first meet Destiny she is being tossed from a track and left for dead in a snow bank. The unlikely savior and his human take her in and help her heal. But there is more than what meets the eye; the how she ended up close to death and the why are questions begging answers. Destiny needs help as she witnessed her bosses murder buy his son and two thugs and she may be implicated by interested parties who want her dead. A romance develops between Destiny and Andrew not to mention hi...more
Michelle
Honestly, the title of this book is all it took for me to place it on my 'to read' shelf. When I finally decided it was time, I had no idea what to expect...until I read the short summary provided on Goodreads.

The book is an easy read - filled with romance, suspense, and self-discovery. And it's good enough that I didn't want to put it down. In fact, I was able to read it over the weekend.

Won't give away the story...but will tell you who my favorite character of the book is...(will appear below...more
Second Wind Publishing
woman left for dead, but very much alive. With her she brings mystery, danger, and passion to the little cabin.
Suzette Vaughn
Fab book. Andrew is a lovable man. Destiny a wonderful heroine. And the dog, Shadow, is every man (and woman's) best friend...unless you're a bad guy.
Dellani Oakes
Apr 16, 2009 Dellani Oakes rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Dellani by: Claire did
Once again, Claire Collins takes the reader on an excellent, fast paced, heart warming thrill ride.
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2009
Trisha
Trisha marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2009
Sherrie Hansen
Sherrie Hansen marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2009
Amy DeTrempe
Amy DeTrempe marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2009
Second Wind Publi...: * Book Discussion -- FATE AND DESTINY by Claire Collins 1 6 Jun 01, 2013 07:20PM
Images of Betrayal A Fairy Tale Last Priority Decisions The Garden