Start by marking “Come and See: Acts and Letters (Come and See Catholic Bible Study)” as Want to Read:
Come and See: Acts and Letters (Come and See Catholic Bible Study)

Come and See: Acts and Letters (Come and See Catholic Bible Study)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
How do the Letters of Saint Paul connect to the history of the Acts of the Apostles? What was the structure and governance of the Apostolic Church? How should the Catholic interpret the difficult passages in Paul's writing? Find the answers to these and many other questions in the pages of Acts and Letters in the popular "Come and See" Bible study series. This study uses m ...more
Published July 1st 2008 by Emmaus Road Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Come and See, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come and See

Skjam!
Oct 09, 2012 Skjam! rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Catholic Bible study groups, spiritual seekers
Disclosure: This is a book received from the Firstreads program, on the premise that I would review it. Also, I should mention here that I am a Christian, although not Catholic, so my reaction to this is necessarily different from what it would be if I were a devout Catholic, or a non-Christian.

As a Bible study guide, Come and See: Acts and Letters is not a stand-alone book; you'll need both a Bible (preferably a Catholic one with all the books) and a catechism for full effect. Likewise, the fac
elstaffe
I'm still in the midst of reading this, but I have to post a preliminary review because this book is MAGICAL (except not, because magic is to be avoided). I am probably a horrible person (and definitely not the best of Catholics) for getting so much entertainment out of this, but I can't help it. I look forward to reading this every night before I go to bed.

UPDATE (upon finishing the book): I really, really enjoyed this book. I did not follow the study activities, nor did I look up the relevant
Florence
This book is a study into the letters of St. Paul. It also covers Acts of the Apostles. As someone who is not devout but reads devotionals and Bible studies a lot, I see this book as very useful. It breaks down the different Acts and letters of St. Paul for review. There are little worksheets and fill-in-the-blank quizzes to reinforce learning. This book is highly recommended!
Rachel
A very good in depth learning experience with plenty of "work-book" pages. The work-book pages are absolutely great, breaking down the passages so that you can focus and truly understand them better. A perfect book for a group Bible Study or just one person.

I received a copy of this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Matt Terboss
I've come to enjoy the Come and See series, they are not tool while doing some personal study. I enjoyed the way in which the letters were broken up in between the chapters of the book of Acts.
Jakenv
Excellent teaching & learning series. Highly recommend. Have not completed all lessons if any change will note.

Won from Goodreads-received no payment for review.
David Keith
David Keith marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Mjz
Mjz marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2012
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2012
Chad Sims
Chad Sims marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2012
Kay Butz
Kay Butz is currently reading it
Sep 23, 2012
Brei-ayn
Brei-ayn marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2012
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2012
Michael Grammer
Michael Grammer marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2012
Britt
Britt marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2012
Deja
Deja marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Yvonne
Yvonne marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2012
Danielle Joy
Danielle Joy marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2012
Andd Becker
Andd Becker marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Jan prussia
Jan prussia marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2012
Kanong Moua
Kanong Moua marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2012
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2012
Mysterium
Mysterium marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2012
Come and See: Genesis (Come and See Catholic Bible Study) (Come and See: Catholic Bible Study) Come and See: Exile and Return