Start by marking “A Coffin for Dimitrios/Judgement on Deltchev/Passage of Arms: Three Complete Novels in One Volume” as Want to Read:

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  1 review
From the smoky world of bars, cafes, trains and nighttime cities of Southern Europe to the color and turmoil of Southeast Asia, Eric Ambler creates the perfect backdrop for these three tension-filled tales of intrigue and espionage--all bestsellers from the author whom Graham Greene called "our greatest thriller writer."
Published December 15th 1992 by BBS Publishing Corporation (first published 1992)

Be the first to ask a question about A Coffin for Dimitrios/Judgement on Deltchev/Passage of Arms

Robert
Well, I finished A Coffin for Dimitrios. There are two other novels in the book by Eric Ambler, and I have started Judgement on Deltchev. I found A Coffin... interesting, but the characters were not engaging particularly. It was only the details of the story that really kept me going. I found the ending disappointing and abrupt, and if the second of the three novels is not an improvement, I won't bother with the third. As espionage novels go, I don't think it holds a candle to the things I've re...more
Joseph.pariseau
Joseph.pariseau marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Maggie Connolly
Maggie Connolly marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
Mark Berniker
Mark Berniker marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
Jason Manford
Jason Manford marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Jim
Jim marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Steven
Steven marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2012
Tom Hannis
Tom Hannis marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2012
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Eric Ambler began his writing career in the early 1930s, and quickly established a reputation as a thriller writer of extraordinary depth and originality. He is often credited as the inventor of the modern political thriller and John Le Carre once described him as 'the source on which we all draw.'

Ambler began his working life at an engineering firm, then as a copywriter at an advertising agency,...more
More about Eric Ambler...
A Coffin for Dimitrios Epitaph for a Spy Journey Into Fear Cause for Alarm The Light of Day