Start by marking “What Dogs Want for Christmas” as Want to Read:
What Dogs Want for Christmas

What Dogs Want for Christmas

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Proving that cats don't have the last word when it comes to making Christmas lists, author and artist Kandy Radzinski returns this holiday season with the canine companion book to last year's favorite, What Cats Want for Christmas. Using witty poems and winsome illustrations, What Dogs Want for Christmas lets our four-footed friends speak for themselves. And what does Man' ...more
Published October 30th 2008 by Sleeping Bear Press (first published September 3rd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about What Dogs Want for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Dogs Want for Christmas

Homewood Public Library
Ever thought about what your favorite four-legged friend would want for Christmas? Radzainski looks into the hearts of man’s best friend for a sweet story about the simple things that dogs love. If you are a dog lover, go ahead and check out What Dogs Want For Christmas, because it is sure to be a new Christmas favorite!
Short, rhyming letters to Santa written by dogs. The illustrations are lovely and the letters are short and sweet. Perfect for dog-loving preschoolers excited about Christmas.
Carolyn
AR 2.5 -- 0.5
WONDERFUL book with terrific & humorous illustrations. Love the one with the dog wearing kitty slippers. Author/illustrator captures dogs' eyes wonderfully.
Deni Johansson
I read this whimsical book to my 5 yr old (soon to be 6) and we both enjoyed it. It also has really good artwork, illustrations of cute dog breeds.
The Library Lady
It's pretty saccharine. But the dog illustrations are gorgeous. And there's a cat version as well, so I'll give her credit where credit is due :}
Deb (Readerbuzz) Nance
Who could resist these adorable dogs with their letters to Santa? Best part: Wonderful dog pictures. Ages 4-10.
Beverly
Very realistic illustrations of the dogs, as the illustrator put in every hair on their furry little bodies.
Judith
This books combines my two favorite things: Dogs and Christmas. How could this book be anything but amazing?
Joan
My Corgi, Smarty Boy Baxter, is featured in this book, so this is just a shameless plug for him.
Sarah Coggins
Cute children's picture book with letters from dogs to Santa.
Emmy Lou
This is so wonderful!!! I loved it.
Zoe
Twotwo
Twotwo added it
Nov 08, 2014
Isaac&Veronica
Isaac&Veronica marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Alex
Alex added it
Dec 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Twelve Cats of Christmas Where to Sleep What Cats Want for Christmas The Twelve Cats Of Christmas Where to Sleep (General Reading)