Start by marking “Do You Have A Ticket” as Want to Read:
Do You Have A Ticket

Do You Have A Ticket

A classic and much-loved guide to the Mystery of Confession, now in its ninth printing in Greece. Metropolitan Cyprian deals in a pastorally sensitive way with many of the difficulties raised by Orthodox who have either never gone to Confession or have not done so for a long time. Particularly helpful is the “Guide to Confession,” which enumerates the sins into which most ...more
Published 1994 by Center for Traditionalist Orthodox Studies

To ask other readers questions about Do You Have A Ticket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do You Have A Ticket

James Andersen
Aug 04, 2012 James Andersen rated it it was amazing
Another great read albeit short, one could finish this book in day I believe. This book definitely has Grace and Wisdom that just comes of from it, for those who are seriously trying to pursue Christ. The words are harsh at times, but if the read surrenders to them I believe the reader will find himself being better off. The only down side is that it is from The Orthodox Church rather than a Catholic author, but I believe that they are almost synonymous.
Charles
May 12, 2011 Charles rated it really liked it
An easy pastoral work on confession. This is an edifying read, but in many ways a hard read. I would not read it if your feeling down. I pray God is more forgiving than the Church. In all honesty it was probably so tough because thats what I needed to hear, read with care.
Kevin R Lanergan