Start by marking “Just Crazy (PB)” as Want to Read:
Just Crazy (PB)

Just Crazy (Just series)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  880 ratings  ·  45 reviews
"Just Crazy!" Is this the right book for you? Take the crazy test and find out the answer. Answer yes or no: Do you bounce so high on your bed that you hit your head on the ceiling? Do you ever look in the mirror and see a maniac staring back at you? Do you like to read stories about kittens, puppies and ponies getting mashed and pulverised? Do you sometimes get the urge t ...more
Paperback
Published July 6th 2001 by MacMillan UK (first published August 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Just Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Crazy

The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric CarleGirls in Tears by Jacqueline WilsonEclipse by Stephenie MeyerThe Bad Book by Andy GriffithsThe BFG by Roald Dahl
wow
35th out of 62 books — 10 voters
The Ruins of Gorlan by John FlanaganJane Eyre by Charlotte BrontëRangers Apprentice - Books 1 to 3 by John FlanaganThe Diary of a Young Girl by Anne FrankAnne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Junior High School Recommended Reading
39th out of 44 books — 11 voters

More lists with this book...

Belinda
This book made me fall in love with the Just series. It was the first book I read, so that might explain something.

Read This.

This stories in here might be stupid and just plain dumb, but who cares? Slap-stick humour became famous for a reason.
Alex Wilson
In this book there were some stories. The first one was band aid and the second one was mostly about a fog that ate stuff and the next one was about a crazy, bad,dumb, bad, crazy idea, guess why it was like that? Because there was this boy that got heaps and heaps of balloons, enough to get him to float in the air and guess what happened? There was this power line and he risked his while life and he was almost nude when he got back. And the last one was mud men about a son and a dad who had thei ...more
Justin C.
JUST CRAZY!

Review!

Andy Griffiths’ Just Crazy is a fiction novel based on different stories of a story particularly about the crazy life of an 11-year-old boy. The main character, Andy, Andy is a humorous, joking, and is consistently making a fool of himself. The story is also expository/ a narrative perspective (telling us), because sometimes Andy is talking to us and sometimes Andy is talking to someone else which is interesting for those of you who like diary formed/based novels. I read this b
Zlatko  Vuletic
This book has multiple shortstories inside it, it is really funny and a really good read.
Its about a boy called Andy, that has unusual stuff happen to him
Its a average sized book, and i would recommened to 10-14
Faith
It's not letting me read it what do I do?
Scott Williams
0a64d47a-ee82-43a2-bb19-d39bea93e161
Megan
Yet again, Andy Griffiths is a magnificent writer, making tehe most out of every situation. I watched an interview with him once on T.V. and I agree with his idea of writing 'the just series'.

...things you want to do but would never dream of actually doing it.

I have had some of these encounters myself, personally I call them lifetime dreams, LOL.

Just recently I did a lifetime dream of eating spaghett, but really messy. At the end it was like all over the floor and my face was stained orange! ^w^
Samuel kibret
'Just Crazy' is just a load of crazy stories about Andy and his friends.

Andy was my favourite character in the book 'Just Crazy' because his personality and stories a humorous.

my favourite chapter is Band aid because its funny how he has had a plasters on his arm for six months and he is trying so hard to remove it. He tried sucking it with a vacuum cleaner, tweezers and even a dump idea of strapping a rope to a piano and the plaster and throwing it off a building.
Munira Atta
i think this book is about doing lots of crazy stuff.
i have read the first chapter, it was about andy having a band aid for 6 months and not talking it off for a long time because his mum won't let him. So one day, his class had a school photo and he didn't want the whole school to see his photo of a band aid. so what he did is the only thing he could get the band aid off is to use a vacumm cleaner which took him a while.
Claudia
I'm probably to old for this book,but i read it and whats done is done,i found this book funny and i liked how there were separate short stories that were, well crazy just like what the titles says,i also liked how there were little illustrations on the side of the pages, a few of which were quite funny.Overall good book if you want to have a bit of a laugh.
Amanda
This series was ok, I seemed to like it when I was younger but I cannot enjoy them now. The humour in the story is based on things that are immature so as I have grown up I can no longer appreciate the humour. However the author visited my school when I was in Year 4 and I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread.
Stuart
This is a book about a kid called Andy and his funny tales some off which involve his best friend Danny and a girl he likes from school called Lisa. I thought it was a really funny book especially the mudman story and the story called a really crazy bad dumb idea. I would definitely recommend this book
Louise (A Strong Belief in Wicker)
I just read this to my 8 year old. This is our second Just book. I didn't like it as much as Just Tricking. Some of it was a bit beyond my 8 year old. Andy is trying hard to impress Lisa Mackney, which my 8 year is not interested in at all
Ryan
Just Crazy is very funny, silly, and just crazy. It is about a kid named Andy who is silly when he rode a pink bike because he was chasing his little cousins. I would recommend this book if you like funny books.
Indah Threez Lestari
26th - 2011

I've done the CRAZY TEST and my score is ZERO.

According to the back cover of this book, the meaning of the score is I am so crazy I don't even realise I'm crazy.

Hmm...
Jock Parsons
this is another one of my favrote books. this book has 9 storries in it and my beast one is when his dog snottie eats his homework he cant tell the teacher that so he makes the dog vomit it back up.
Tracy
We are slowly making our way through the Just Series and are still enjoying them. Will most definitely continue reading Andy Griffiths book to my children, they are hilarious.
Jung Do Hoon
Again, like Just Tricking, this book doesn't help you at all, however, it has many different and funny stories. You couldn't sleep because of this book cauz this book really is funny!
Sandy
Just Crazy

just crazy is a awesome book.
this book is suitable for 9-13
the main Character is a boy name Andy. Andy has a sister,Jen and like anyone else he has a mum and a dad.
Jack
just crazy by Andy Griffiths
just crazy is book with a bunch of crazy short stories.

i like these stories because most of them are not possible in real life and it really is crazy.
Alsie
I read this when I was bored from my cousin's bookshelf After that I kept reading it. Some stories are gross, some are funny and some are just plain crazy.
Lisa
Hilarious book about teeth glowing in the dark, flying away with balloons and eating a goldfish.
Read this book if you want to feel a little bit more normal.
Meils
A great book to read if YOU are crazy (like myself)! The crazy test says so! But it's still a good book to read even if you are NOT crazy.
Zac (Fellow Lord) Cooper
o yeah, the just series is the best series in the world. the drawings done by terry denton, super funny, and so are all the other stories.
Gert
Andy Griffiths books are AWESOME and the illustrations are funny a great book all over.you can read them over and over again
Jojöba
Funny, funny, funny book, and a great sense of humour for a laugh. I still enjoy reading the short stories in it and love them!
Rohan
Andy Griffiths is an awesome and hilarious author. This book is full of little funny stories that everyone will enjoy.
Emma
  • Sticky Beak
  • Poison Island
  • Hating Alison Ashley
  • Ishmael and the Return of the Dugongs
  • In Search of the Time and Space Machine (Spy Force, #1)
21956
Andy Griffiths is Australia’s most popular children’s writer. He is the author of over 20 books, including nonsense verse, short stories, comic novels and plays. Over the past 15 years Andy’s books have been New York Times bestsellers, won over 50 children’s choice awards, been adapted as a television cartoon series and sold over 5 million copies worldwide.

Andy is best known as the author of the
More about Andy Griffiths...
The Day My Butt Went Psycho Just Annoying Just Stupid! The 13-Storey Treehouse Just Disgusting!