Rocky Mountain Tree Finder: A Pocket Manual for Identifying Rocky Mountain Trees (Finder series)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
These pocket-sized Nature Study Guides describe plants and animals in easy-to-understand language. They include drawings, keys, terms, symbols, and glossaries. Each book covers a specific region.
Published June 1st 2003 by Nature Study Guild Publishers (first published 1972)

To ask other readers questions about Rocky Mountain Tree Finder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rocky Mountain Tree Finder

Dad
I got this book as a resource when taking the Davis School District classes taught by Ron and RuthAnne Yahne during summer trips. It was not as helpful of a guide as some of the others I used. These classes were fun and I took my wife and kids on many of them.
Miranda Baker
Miranda Baker marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Noahp
Noahp added it
Apr 27, 2013
Whatwhenwhere
Whatwhenwhere marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Jen
Jen added it
Jul 06, 2009
Pacific Coast Tree Finder: A Manual for Identifying Pacific Coast Trees (Nature Study Guides) Rethinking Careers Education and Guidance: Theory, Policy and Practice Curiously Posed Animals Volume I: A Collection of Short Stories Two Dozen Recipes For Cooking With Eggs Cash Flow Doctor: A Guide to Improving Small Business Cash Flow