Start by marking “Confessions of a Hollywood Star (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Hollywood Star (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #3)

Confessions of a Hollywood Star (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen #3)

"The star of CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN returns. . . .Few YA characters speak with such sharp, articulate humor about
feelings readers will recognize." — BOOKLIST

After years of angst, Lola is graduating from high school and finally
getting out of Dellwood "Deadwood," New Jersey. But destiny intervenes when Lola learns that a Hollywood movie is being filmed right in

Published June 13th 2006 by Candlewick (first published November 7th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Hollywood Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Hollywood Star

Stephisita
Mar 29, 2008 Stephisita rated it really liked it
Naomi
Sep 21, 2007 Naomi rated it really liked it
The sequel to Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Lola, Sam, Ella,Morty and the infamous Carla Santini are back in this never ending war at Dellwood High. They have graduated from high school and are almost about to enter the real world. But their summer would repeat the same old teenage girl battles in order to claim the throne as Queen of DEADWOOD. Lola wants to be in a movie that is being shot in DW, and The Santini is going away to Europe for the summer. But with lola's lies claiming she w ...more
Jun 09, 2012 Laura rated it did not like it
I thought I would like this book because I liked the movie and Sam accepting Lola as she was in it. But this book is full of sadomasochism.... Such as this one time when Sam and Morty moaned because Lola got to thinking, or Sam was ignoring her because he thought Hollywood movies were flashy and then Sam being nice to her when she helped Gracia. Or the stereotype of Carla. I understand the mean antics of girls but Sam,Ella and Lola put her down for being popular and being rich just because they ...more
Veronica
Feb 09, 2009 Veronica rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I didn't realize it was the sequel to Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen until AFTER I read the book, though I started thinking about the movie (which I never finished) while I was reading it. I didn't like Lola in the movie, so I guess it's no surprise I didn't like her in this book. Maybe I would've felt differently if I'd read the prequel first, but overall, I was not a huge fan of this book.
Zoë
Aug 12, 2010 Zoë rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: summer
Good book, but fairly forgettable. I liked the book overall. The ending was weak. Lola had some great adventures, but they weren't laugh out loud funny. The mai point for me was that I hadn't read Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen , but I still figured out who the characters were, so good job author.
Karla
Aug 01, 2012 Karla rated it it was amazing
Funny. Highly dramatic. Lola's chasing for fame is unbelievable. But highly entertaining. Must read if you wanted to laugh and feel like you want to be high school again where you are still chasing your dreams and won't stop till you have it.
Caroline
Aug 22, 2008 Caroline rated it it was ok
Shelves: young-adult, series
Another funny book in the "Teenage Drama Queen" series. It's basically the same as the first one, only Lola and Carla are competing for a different role. A bigger role. And also Lola and Ella do different crazy stuff. But that's it.
Grace
Jul 06, 2009 Grace rated it really liked it
Cuss words on every page, but its gud anyway!! The movie could have been better!!!=(
Stephanie A.
More ridiculously delightful chick lit fluff. Pretty sure I've hit my limit here, though.
Shalini
Oct 16, 2013 Shalini rated it it was amazing
Awesoome
Wisty
Oct 03, 2012 Wisty rated it really liked it
I thought this was the second one, so I actually didn't read My Perfect Life. Whoops
Taylor Leonard
I've not read it yet
Can't wait till I get it
Erika
Nov 17, 2008 Erika rated it liked it
this was good but the movie that was based on it (confessions of a teenage drama queen) was better
Hachton
Apr 28, 2013 Hachton rated it really liked it
Truly funny.
Kim
Jun 27, 2007 Kim rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Teens
Very hardworking and optimistic, Lola is.
DJ
DJ rated it liked it
Sep 02, 2011
Liz
Liz rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2012
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2013
Cat
Cat rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2011
Sarah Williamson
Sarah Williamson rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2011
Emma
Emma rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2014
Trisha Dal
Trisha Dal rated it did not like it
Jul 05, 2010
Robina Rayamajhi
Robina Rayamajhi rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2012
Ericafoferica
Ericafoferica rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2011
Bruce Lechado
Bruce Lechado rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Chrisi24
Chrisi24 rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2013
Xinyi
Xinyi rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2013
Amber Lassiter
Amber Lassiter rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2013
Ava S
Ava S rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2017
  • Now Playing: Stoner & Spaz II
  • Claiming Georgia Tate
  • Secret of the Red Arrow (Hardy Boys Adventures, #1)
  • Owning It: Stories about Teens with Disabilities
  • Write Here, Right Now (Flirt, #1)
  • Zap: A Play
  • The Kinsella Sisters (Lissamore, #1)
  • Paradise
  • If I Could Fly
  • Coming Home
  • Great Falls
  • King of the Pygmies
Dyan Sheldon is the author of many novels for young adult readers, including the #1 New York Times bestseller CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN, which was made into a major motion picture. American by birth, she lives in North London.
More about Dyan Sheldon...

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (3 books)
  • Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #1)
  • My Perfect Life (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #2)

“Hope is the fuel of the ship of dreams. Without hope you can't even get out of the harbor.” 9 likes