Start by marking “Confessions of a Hollywood Star (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Hollywood Star (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #3)

Confessions of a Hollywood Star (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen #3)

3.38 of 5 stars 3.38  ·  rating details  ·  208 ratings  ·  18 reviews

"The star of CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN returns. . . .Few YA characters speak with such sharp, articulate humor about
feelings readers will recognize." — BOOKLIST

After years of angst, Lola is graduating from high school and finally
getting out of Dellwood "Deadwood," New Jersey. But destiny intervenes when Lola learns that a Hollywood movie is being filmed right in

Published June 13th 2006 by Candlewick (first published November 7th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Hollywood Star, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Hollywood Star

Stephisita
Naomi
The sequel to Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Lola, Sam, Ella,Morty and the infamous Carla Santini are back in this never ending war at Dellwood High. They have graduated from high school and are almost about to enter the real world. But their summer would repeat the same old teenage girl battles in order to claim the throne as Queen of DEADWOOD. Lola wants to be in a movie that is being shot in DW, and The Santini is going away to Europe for the summer. But with lola's lies claiming she w ...more
Laura B.
I thought I would like this book because I liked the movie and Sam accepting Lola as she was in it. But this book is full of sadomasochism.... Such as this one time when Sam and Morty moaned because Lola got to thinking, or Sam was ignoring her because he thought Hollywood movies were flashy and then Sam being nice to her when she helped Gracia. Or the stereotype of Carla. I understand the mean antics of girls but Sam,Ella and Lola put her down for being popular and being rich just because they ...more
Zoë
Good book, but fairly forgettable. I liked the book overall. The ending was weak. Lola had some great adventures, but they weren't laugh out loud funny. The mai point for me was that I hadn't read Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen , but I still figured out who the characters were, so good job author.
Veronica
I didn't realize it was the sequel to Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen until AFTER I read the book, though I started thinking about the movie (which I never finished) while I was reading it. I didn't like Lola in the movie, so I guess it's no surprise I didn't like her in this book. Maybe I would've felt differently if I'd read the prequel first, but overall, I was not a huge fan of this book.
Karla
Funny. Highly dramatic. Lola's chasing for fame is unbelievable. But highly entertaining. Must read if you wanted to laugh and feel like you want to be high school again where you are still chasing your dreams and won't stop till you have it.
Caroline
Another funny book in the "Teenage Drama Queen" series. It's basically the same as the first one, only Lola and Carla are competing for a different role. A bigger role. And also Lola and Ella do different crazy stuff. But that's it.
Erika
this was good but the movie that was based on it (confessions of a teenage drama queen) was better
Wisty
I thought this was the second one, so I actually didn't read My Perfect Life. Whoops
Grace
Cuss words on every page, but its gud anyway!! The movie could have been better!!!=(
Stephanie A.
More ridiculously delightful chick lit fluff. Pretty sure I've hit my limit here, though.
Taylor Leonard
I've not read it yet
Can't wait till I get it
Kim
Sep 25, 2007 Kim rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Teens
Very hardworking and optimistic, Lola is.
Katya
Oct 28, 2008 Katya marked it as to-read
i hope this one's good
Sophie Mashlan
this book was sooooo funny!
Hachton
Truly funny.
Sarah Hopkins
Luv Dyan Sheldon!!!
Jemma Gibson
Jemma Gibson marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Doris Chan
Doris Chan is currently reading it
Apr 12, 2015
Fiona
Fiona is currently reading it
Apr 05, 2015
Hristina Petrov
Hristina Petrov marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Natalie Lihou
Natalie Lihou marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Adeola
Adeola marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
  • Now Playing: Stoner & Spaz II
  • Claiming Georgia Tate
  • Genius Ideas [Mostly] (Tom Gates, #4)
  • The Children and the Wolves
  • Paradise
  • Write Here, Right Now (Flirt, #1)
  • Crowned
  • A.M.S.A.T - Apa Maksud Setuang Air Teh
  • Joyride
  • Better Off Famous?
  • King of the Pygmies
  • While The Others Sleep
  • The Dark Zone (Galahad, #4)
  • Zap: A Play
  • Heart on My Sleeve
  • Chicken Soup for the Christian Teenage Soul: Stories to Open the Hearts of Christian Teens (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
  • The Heart of Glass  (Tales from the Five Kingdoms, #3)
  • If I Could Fly
Dyan Sheldon is the author of many novels for young adult readers, including the #1 New York Times bestseller CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN, which was made into a major motion picture. American by birth, she lives in North London.
More about Dyan Sheldon...

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (3 books)
  • Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #1)
  • My Perfect Life (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #2)
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #1) My Worst Best Friend The Crazy Things Girls Do for Love My Perfect Life (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, #2) Planet Janet (Planet Janet, #1)

“Hope is the fuel of the ship of dreams. Without hope you can't even get out of the harbor.” 10 likes