Start by marking “Golden Trillium (The Saga of the Trillium, #3)” as Want to Read:
Golden Trillium (The Saga of the Trillium, #3)

Golden Trillium (The Saga of the Trillium #3)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  911 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The creation of three of fantasy's stellar talents, the "Trillium Saga" is a tour de force of magic, mystery, and romance. Now best-selling author Andre Norton picks up the story she began with Julian May and Marion Zimmer Bradley--a story that continues with a perilous quest into darkness. . .Once the famed triplet princess who defeated the evil sorcerer Orogastus, Kadiya ...more
Published March 1st 1994 by BantamSpectra (first published 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Golden Trillium, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Golden Trillium

Black Trillium was a bit of a let down, but still worth a read, but most of the sequels are terrible. Golden Trillium is the only one I really enjoyed, but that's probably because Kadiya was my favorite character in the first place.
Ria
Kadiya feels the need to fulfill some unspecified quest, she sets out with her swamp friend Jagun to the mystical city of Yatlan where she finds the lost Hasitti.
Where she finds the beginning of a new evil set to destroy the kingdom.
A sweeping plague is affecting anything that lives and is sweeping the land destroying anything it touches.
When Kadiya is transported behind a magical wall she finds unexpected help from the guardians of Yatlan the Sindona, through a magical process they are brought
Mawgojzeta
While I enjoyed this book, I have issues with the series of 5 books:

If one is attempting the read these books (The Saga of the Trillium) in order, or, really, in any order, it becomes quite frustrating. The first two books in the series clearly follow one another. Not true for the final three. In fact, the final three totally disregard events in each others' books. Couldn't these women (May, Norton, Bradley) have taken an afternoon to read/skim/whatever the already published books before they we
Marla Shin
This series, by three different authors, was very disappointing. It had some good parts, but the thing that pushed me out of the series was the names for alien animals that were never described. I didn't know if I was looking at horses or dinosaurs. Really bothered me.
Debbie
Book 3 in the Saga of the Trillium (a collaboration between Marion Zimmer Bradley, Andre Norton, and Julian May). This one is by Andre Norton.

Ruwenda is in danger again. Kadiya, definitely the focus of this installment, sets out on a quest to avert a curse that may destroy everything she knows. With the help of some of the folk, she finds the Vanished Ones, who, though they disappeared long ago, may be willing to help Kadiya avert disaster.

Though this book shares some characters, with the rest
Sharon Geisen
Book 3 with Kadiya in the star role of this book.
Fredrick Danysh
The princess heiresses from Black Trillium find a new enemy in the kingdon and must counter this evil. This time Kadiya has little help. In all honesty, I did not enjoy this book as much as I have many others by the same author.
Margaret
I think this was a great addition to the series. I think Kadiya really filled out as a character in this story. It was by no means as good as the first, but I think it worked as a sequel.
Theresa
third in the saga, this is a great story of magic and personal strength as three sisters learn their own power
Lisa
GOLDEN TRILLIUM by Andre Norton (1993)
Tamara Barringer
Tamara Barringer marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Kira Dietrich
Kira Dietrich marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Gene
Gene marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Tasha Mason
Tasha Mason marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Sanne Roemen
Sanne Roemen marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Seiran
Seiran added it
Nov 16, 2014
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
  • Blood Trillium (The Saga of the Trillium, #2)
  • Lady of the Trillium (The Saga of the Trillium, #4)
  • The Lost Swords: Endgame
  • Storm Rising (Valdemar: Mage Storms, #2)
  • Yvgenie (Russian Stories, #3)
  • The Maze in the Mirror (G.O.D. Inc., #3)
  • Alchemy and Academe : A Collection of Original Stories Concerning Themselves with Transmutations, Mental and Elemental, Alchemical and Academic
Alice Mary Norton always had an affinity to the humanities. She started writing in her teens, inspired by a charismatic high school teacher. First contacts with the publishing world led her, as many other contemporary female writers targeting a male-dominated market, to choose a literary pseudonym. In 1934 she legally changed her name to Andre Alice. The androgynous Andre doesn't really say "male" ...more
More about Andre Norton...
The Elvenbane (Halfblood Chronicles, #1) Elvenblood (Halfblood Chronicles, #2) Elvenborn (Halfblood Chronicles, #3) Witch World (Witch World Series 1: Estcarp Cycle, #1) The Time Traders (Time Traders/ Ross Murdock, #1)