Start by marking “The Beauty Diet: Looking Great Has Never Been So Delicious” as Want to Read:
The Beauty Diet: Looking Great Has Never Been So Delicious
Preview

The Beauty Diet: Looking Great Has Never Been So Delicious

3.29 of 5 stars 3.29  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  4 reviews

The secret to glowing skin, brighter eyes, whiter teeth, shinier hair, and stronger nails

According to nationally known nutritionist Lisa Drayer, it’s not what you put on your body, but what you put in your body that makes you beautiful. Drayer's groundbreaking guide reveals the Top 10 Beauty Foodsnature’s best kept secrets for glowing skin, fuller hair, healthier nails,

Published September 29th 2008 by McGraw-Hill

To ask other readers questions about The Beauty Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beauty Diet

Queen  Diva
This book is more of a reference book. It's not a book that you just sit down and read cover to cover. It's more of a book you read when you are looking to find foods that will enhance certain body parts and areas to maintain great health. There's nothing new in this book if you eat fruits and vegetables as well as drink a lot of water that is really all that is needed other than adding exercise and well balanced meals. I was a little disappointed because I thought there would be more to it.
Lady Krystal
I rate this book 3.5 stars. I liked it a lot. This book was about eating right and maintaining a complete healthy lifestyle (nothing new), but I liked her delivery. The recipes in this book are what really kept me reading. The food was delicious, the ingredients were affordable, and the recipes were easy to follow. I would read this again, and I would share this book with others.
Amanda
Lisa has some great points about what you put into your body and how it affects everything. She doesn't just tell you what to eat, she tells you the science behind why you should. I really love that she has a top 10 list, it makes it so easy to hit some of those foods everyday.
Jenny Rebecca
I didn't really learn anything different from this book. Same things I'd read elsewhere. But it was still an interesting flip through.
Cristina
Cristina marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Brooke
Brooke added it
Apr 09, 2015
Lino Natoli
Lino Natoli marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Neill
Neill marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
RT
RT added it
Feb 05, 2015
Brainx
Brainx marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Vanee Paran
Vanee Paran marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Marko Mehner
Marko Mehner marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Jon
Jon added it
Nov 19, 2014
Patty R.
Patty R. marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Nennys
Nennys added it
Feb 23, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Peter
Peter added it
Aug 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Strong, Slim, and 30: Eat Right, Stay Young, Feel Great, and Look Fabulous Beauty Diet: Looking Great Has Never Been So Delicious