Start by marking “Someday My Prince Won't Come” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Someday My Prince Won'...

Rosemary Stones

Someday My Prince Won't Come

A collection of seven short stories focusing on the many aspects of growing up female in the modern world.
Hardcover
Published by Piccadilly Press

To ask other readers questions about Someday My Prince Won't Come, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Someday My Prince Won't Come

Laura Morrigan
This isn't my usual style, but I really enjoyed it! Concise and easy to read at just 104 pages, it is a collection of stories for young women, with a feminist focus. They look at things like not just magically falling in love, the reality of life.

The stories were all well written, and some were quite poignant. While I was lucky enough not be able to identify with most of them, they felt really real. I liked the issues they dealt with. I was especially pleased with the way they dealt with the le
Caroline Bennett
Mar 24, 2016 Caroline Bennett rated it really liked it
I remember rereading this when I was sixteen when I was nervous before going on a date. I remembered that it made me feel like having a boyfriend might not be the most important thing in the world. Yay for feminism! (It was a crap date by the way, he kicked me in the shin).

Looking at my copy, I found that the contents page is wrong, and that my mother has helpfully corrected it. Which means she must have read it too.
Isti Bani
Isti Bani rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2014
Zoe Carney
Zoe Carney rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Rosie Hopkins
Rosie Hopkins rated it it was ok
Oct 02, 2011