Start by marking “Wolverine: First Class - To Russia, With Love” as Want to Read:
Wolverine: First Class - To Russia, With Love

Wolverine: First Class - To Russia, With Love (Wolverine Marvel Comics)

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  12 reviews
"TO ME, MY X-MEN You must immediately pursue Wolverine into Canada He has defected back to Alpha Flight - and taken Kitty Pryde with him " Then, the Soviet Super Soldiers have kidnapped Kitty's flame, Colossus, and she and Wolverine must brave the dangers of Russia's irradiated Forbidden Zone to save him Collects Wolverine: First Class #5-8, and Uncanny X-Men #139-140.
Published February 4th 2009 by Marvel

To ask other readers questions about Wolverine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolverine

The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret AtwoodAnne of Green Gables by L.M. MontgomeryThe Book of Negroes by Lawrence HillLife of Pi by Yann MartelThe English Patient by Michael Ondaatje
Canadian Fiction
473rd out of 584 books — 413 voters
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. MontgomeryThe Shipping News by Annie ProulxThe Blind Assassin by Margaret AtwoodAlias Grace by Margaret AtwoodThe Deptford Trilogy by Robertson Davies
Oh, Canada!
463rd out of 529 books — 204 voters

More lists with this book...

Quentin Wallace
This volume is more of the same as the first. It is a little unusual how the stories seem to be aimed at younger readers, then they throw a dark story with a sad ending at you as well. I guess they want to mostly keep it light but throw a more serious story in from time to time too. The Alpha Flight story was the more serious one, then a bit of a silly one, then a 2 part story that takes place in Russia. I like it, but some, if not most, would find the stories a little too trite.
Karla
Nice compilation of Xmen shorts, centering around Wolverine and intersecting with Kitty Pryde, Piotr the Russian Colossus, Power Pack and the Canadian Alpha Flight team. Includes an old nugget penned back in the day--didn't know that Nightcrawler was part of the original uncanny Xmen!
Jostalady
I like the variety the collection of stories offer. Even the art is distinct from story to story. It is interesting to me how the various Wolverine graphic novels I have read take a different angle on him, but there is a lot of core history and characteristics that unite them.
Molly
This was a great introduction to Wolverines story. I like that it jumps around in stories and writers. Very funny to me in many parts. Teen or Adults would enjoy never too bloody. Teen+
Ondra Král
Série zaměřená na mladší čtenáře, ale bavilo mě to.
J.
I feel almost the same about this volume as I did about volume 1. The Canada story and the Russia story are both solid, all-ages fun. Nothing really stand-out, but entertaining enough. Like your least favorite episodes of your favorite TV show. But the other story--Wolverine babysitting four teenage girls while trying to watch a hockey game--manages to be really sweet and touching (in a teen-drama kind of way.)
Katie
It's weird to see Kitty so interested in Piotr, because you don't really see them interact at all in this series. I guess that lack really drives home the idea of one-sided puppy love.
Katie
Angela
Another 4 stories. This Kitty and Wolverine pairing continues to be fun and highly enjoyable.
Simon
I'm sure there must be some good X-men comics out there, but this ain't it bub.
Sharon
Individual issues on marvel unlimited
Mckinley
Includes several issues.
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Ivym.
Ivym. added it
Jan 04, 2015
Miza Peters
Miza Peters marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Laus Furby
Laus Furby is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Billy Candelaria
Billy Candelaria marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Wolverine Marvel Comics (1 - 10 of 197 books)
  • Wolverine
  • Wolverine Classic, Vol. 4
  • Wolverine Classic, Vol. 5
  • Essential Wolverine, Vol. 1
  • Essential Wolverine, Vol. 2
Marvel Zombies 3 Marvel Zombies 4 X-Men Noir Action Philosophers Action philosophers!: the lives and thoughts of history's A-list brain trust told in a hip and humorous fashion, Vol. 1 Marvel Zombies Return