Start by marking “The Secret of Two-Edge (Elfquest Graphic Novel Series, Book 6)” as Want to Read:
The Secret of Two-Edge (Elfquest Graphic Novel Series, Book 6)

The Secret of Two-Edge (Elfquest)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  1,106 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Graphic novel. Book 6 in the Elfquest series. Within the corridors of Blue Mountain, Winnowill has hatched her most ambitious plan ever -- to take her people away from the World of Two Moons and back to the stars. To accomplish this, she must be rid of the Wolfriders. As her human slaves and Cutter's tribe fights for its survival. Winnowill prepares her final, mind-bogglin ...more
Published October 1st 1994 by Warp Graphics Pubns (first published 1989)

To ask other readers questions about The Secret of Two-Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Secret of Two-Edge

The Hobbit by J.R.R. TolkienThe Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. TolkienThe Two Towers by J.R.R. TolkienThe Return of the King by J.R.R. TolkienWicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
The Best Books about Elves or Faeries
192nd out of 642 books — 816 voters
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'MalleySaga, Volume 1 by Brian K. VaughanBone by Jeff SmithFlutter, Vol. 1 by Jennie WoodUsagi Yojimbo, Vol. 1 by Stan Sakai
Best Independent Graphic Novels.
115th out of 180 books — 134 voters

More lists with this book...

Lisa Feld
After the dip the series took in book five, the Pinis make a strong showing in book six. The art is graceful and emotive, the plot filled with suspense, and several characters get wonderfully developed, including Adar, the human man who's a dead ringer for Richard Pini.

The story hinges on whether people can ever move on, or whether they're permanently trapped by their past: the humans whose gods have betrayed them, Clearbrook mourning her lifemate, Strongbow trying desperately to hold on to the
Waterfall
(I actually read the Norwegian translation of the individual comics, but adding those on here is a pain...)
Rhiannon Graye
These are a series of graphic novels that I first read in my tweens and hold a special place in my childhood reading. I have since come back to them and re-read them several times, and for me, they continue to stand to the test of time. This series changed drastically in plot and voice after the eighth volume, and increasingly became more and more of the saccharine sweet fantasy fluff that I can't bear to read. The first eight volumes are literary treasures that I continue to cherish.
Jewels
The struggle between the two natures of Two-Edge was a fascinating story. The revelation of how he came to be and why he was so torn between trolls and elves was just amazing. I love how the Pinis deal with psychological issues in their characters as well as how it effects not only family ties but the greater tribe of 'elf'.
Fiction Fool
I have a lot of books in my library that I read before I started my goodreads account. this is one of them. When I have time I will come back and write a thorough review. But for now, I've given it a rating based upon my memory and feelings about the book.
Lafcadio
Feb 03, 2008 Lafcadio rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Faith
Shelves: ficus, fanscifree, window
Among the glum faces in the captive war party, Dart sees one whose smile he gently returns... ...For youth knows a brother of its own heart and hope - no matter what physical differences exist.
Timothy McNeil
Everything after the original quest felt somewhat forced to me, but there is still enough development of the characters in this to keep me excited about it.
Maja
Towards the end the story started to get a little tangled, but I still loved it to pieces! And all the wonderful characters!
2bnallegory
I enjoyed this series more in the beginning before they had assistants to help with the art work because it definitely suffered.
Susan
re-prints/collects the 2nd half of the Siege At Blue Mountain 8-issue miniseries

re-read 12/16/2010
Donna
This is the part where the story starts to feel too cluttered.
Canita
Read review for Book 1
Melen
Melen marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
  • The Big ElfQuest Gatherum
  • The Blood of Ten Chiefs (The Blood of Ten Chiefs, #1)
  • A Distant Soil, Vol. 1: The Gathering
  • The Complete Strangers in Paradise, Volume 1
  • The Books of Faerie: Auberon's Tale
  • Kabuki, Vol. 5: Metamorphosis
  • Myth Adventures One (Graphic Novel)
  • The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck Companion
  • The Books of Magic, Volume 6: The Burning Girl
  • Church and State I (Cerebus, #3)
  • Preacher Special: Cassidy: Blood and Whiskey
  • Bite Club (Bite Club, #1)
  • Tokyo Babylon, Vol. 07
Wendy Pini is one-half of a husband and wife team with Richard Pini that created, most notably, the Elfquest series.

Wendy was born in California and adopted into the Fletcher Family in Santa Clara County. Early on, she developed as an artist and was the illustrator of her high school year book. She submitted samples of her artwork to Marvel Comics at 17 that were rejected.

Pini attended Pitzer Coll
More about Wendy Pini...

Elfquest (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Fire and Flight (ElfQuest, #1)
  • ElfQuest 2: The Forbidden Grove
  • The Complete Elfquest: Book 3: Captives of Blue Mountain (Elfquest #3)
  • Elfquest Book #04: Quest's End
  • Siege at Blue Mountain (Elfquest Graphic Novel Series, Book 5)
  • Elfquest Graphic Novel 7: The Cry from Beyond
  • Elfquest Graphic Novel 8: Kings of the Broken Wheel
  • Elfquest The Hidden Years
  • Dreamtime (ElfQuest Reader's Collection, #8a)
  • In All But Blood (ElfQuest Reader's Collection, #8b)
Fire and Flight (ElfQuest, #1) ElfQuest 2: The Forbidden Grove Elfquest Book #04: Quest's End The Complete Elfquest: Book 3: Captives of Blue Mountain (Elfquest #3) Siege at Blue Mountain (Elfquest Graphic Novel Series, Book 5)