Start by marking “The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #14)” as Want to Read:
The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #14)

The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock (Give Yourself Goosebumps #14)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  251 ratings  ·  11 reviews
You are invited to choose one of 20 spooky endings as you and your friends check out a new part of town, where you notice an old house. It has a sign that says "BEWARE- DANGER" on one side, and "PLEASE COME IN" on the other. Of course, you decide to go and see what's up.
Published February 1st 1997 by Apple (first published January 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock

Josiah
I would definitely give this book two and a half stars, and I seriously considered giving three, which would be my highest rating for a Give Yourself Goosebumps book, to date.
It is very difficult to reach a satisfying end in this series, a trait that reminds me much of Edward Packard's classic Choose Your Own Adventure story, "The Forbidden Castle". This makes for a higher level of appreciation when the reader actually manages to arrive at a happy ending, however, and the quality of the narrat
Risa Maeda
If you have ever read a book in this series (Give Yourself Goosebumps) you will understand the concept of reading these books. You get to make your own choices that are set in each book and see what happens from there... That is IF you make it to the end. I think it is fun to choose your own ending but, majority of the time you don't make it to the end. So, far I haven't gotten to the end. I gave up after reading this one for the 5th time. But, I was so close to making it there!!! >.< I wa ...more
Kendra Nichols
I loved it so much, I got it on my 10th birthday from my parents and now its one of my favorite children's books that I like to go back and read over and over again.
Colton
If Book 8 set a new standard for creepy atmosphere in a GYG book, this one sets a standard for weirdest one. One plotline focuses on robots and a remote that controls machines. In the other plot, which feels slightly medieval in tone, you fall into a mirror-world where everything is backwards. You find a castle full of glass and mirrors, encounter a beast in the woods, polish a roomful of statues and have a run-in with a monster Queen. You may like or dislike the book because of the weirdness fa ...more
Babulakshmanan
Jul 17, 2014 Babulakshmanan is currently reading it
good book
Weathervane
Not bad. The "mirror world" thread is quite weird, as per usual for the series, but it's made better by having a concrete goal to work towards. The other half of the book is equally ridiculous, but more scatterbrained.

Wasn't a huge fan of the choices; a few were pretty random.
Rebecca
While usually R.L Stine has the ability to masterfully integrate the most absurd plot lines into a story (or potential story) in this book, many paths seemed slapped on and not well integrated.
Ashley
Read this book many times, to try to obtain every ending. I felt as if it was choppy, and didn't flow well. Children may like choosing their own path, but I feel as if it ruins a good story.
Andd Becker
The reader can read this Give Yourself Goosebumps series RL4 book multiple times, choosing different actions. Forty-five choose-this-or-choose-that choices are given. The reader becomes sequencer.
Stuti (Turmeric isn't your friend. It will fly your ship
Hahahaha!!!!!!! I survived! So many times! Except the time I got stuck in an eternal fashion show.
Jennifer McGee
Just not very interesting...
Rachael Sandefer
Rachael Sandefer marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Reader252
Reader252 marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Goutham K
Goutham K marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Kiley Fredericks
Kiley Fredericks marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Amber Payseno
Amber Payseno marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Rebecca Kennedy
Rebecca Kennedy marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Danija
Danija marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • The Third Planet from Altair (Choose Your Own Adventure, #7)
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • Space and Beyond (Choose Your Own Adventure, #4)
  • Dungeon of Dread (Endless Quest, #1)
  • Kristy's Worst Idea (The Baby-Sitters Club, #100)
  • My Life as a Smashed Burrito (The Incredible Worlds of Wally McDoogle, #1)
  • The Accident (Point Horror, #16)
  • The Unexpected (Animorphs, #44)
  • I, Amber Brown (Amber Brown, #8)
  • The Wishing Stone (Spooksville, #9)
  • Quantum Leap: Prelude
  • Amelia Lends a Hand (Amelia's Notebooks, #12)
  • Paradox Alley (Skyway, #3)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)