Start by marking “Deadly Vows” as Want to Read:
Deadly Vows

Deadly Vows

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
In life or death, sometimes the actions toward another person are not forgotten. The invasions of another persons mind set can cause the viewer to take a step back, sit up and imagine that the enemy does not see what is coming. They are in the inner part of the enemy head to feel the pain and not mix it up. In a new line up of horror stories, Mr. Marsh takes us to the exis ...more
Published October 1st 2006 by Authorhouse

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Vows

K Ninja
Deadly Vows by Robert Marsh is a rupture of raw emotions boldly manifested in short cryptic chapters. The unnamed targets are at the receiving end of verbal lashing from a man who appears to be engulfed by fury.

The author speaks in cryptic prose that hints on crimes so great that they are almost unspeakable. The writing style is non-linear, which somehow gives the feel and urgency of reality.

And just when you thought everything is about revenge and retribution, the author drops his dark side to
Melanie Adkins
Deadly Vows is a diary, poetry and short stories all rolled into one. Author Robert Marsh shares, in his own unique way, what it's like to have someone back-stab you and try to break your spirit. It covers the idea we all have a doormat part of ourselves that can be triggered by anyone or any situation. Each piece is incredibly covering an area of the main topics.

This very personal account takes you from the author's highest highs and to his lowest lows. It opens your eyes and allows you to lo
KyBunnies
The author connected with me on twitter asking me to read and review his book. The author gifted me a copy of his book. This gift did not influence my review of this book. To form your own opinion please support the author and acquire your own legal copy of this book.

Deadly Vows is a collection of non-fiction short stories. These short stories are less than a page in length. While some of the stories are bright, happy and fun to read others a dark with hints of hate in the words.

I enjoyed most
Toni Sinns
Robert has a grasp for emotion that really pulls the reader into the authors world. Fear, anger, dismay and hope are just some of the emotions that are brought fourth as you read through the tidbit stories and poems.

I would have enjoyed knowing more about the types of situations that drove these emotions. However, each story brings to the surface a realization and connection to each person. We can all relate to the feelings and thoughts brought on us in the past.

As we travel across the hills of
Carmen Blalock
Deadly Vows is written from the views of a deep, dark mind with much to say. It tells stories of hurt and pain that you have never experienced before and seen on paper at the same time. Deadly Vows will take you on a journey through the mind of author Robert Marsh and how he processes this pain. It is a graphic tale of death and mayhem and if you can handle it you will enjoy the ride. This is a book of short poems that vows death and payback to the person that has caused this pain. There were so ...more
Rhea Alexis Banks
Sep 08, 2012 Rhea Alexis Banks rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: the curious
Recommended to Rhea Alexis by: the author
As I read Deadly Vows, from the onset I felt emotions emanating from the pages. I am "feeling" what I read....namely anger, hurt, betrayal and pain. If this prose is an extension of the author life, mind and or feelings, I am elated that he took his angst to prose instead of the physical. This book is filled with prose that takes us on an emotional ride that leaves some of us wondering and curious about what lead him here.
Danelle
Danelle marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Natash
Natash marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Alan
Alan marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Robert Marsh was born on October 13, 1982 in Brooklyn, NYC. He was raised by his grandmother and grandfather. Robert has always had a passion for writing. Robert Marsh has stated, "My reason for writing for writing is to express my most deepest thoughts about life and what people fear not to think about." Robert Marsh's books are Dark adult books that touch deep into the souls and hearts of people ...more
More about Robert Marsh...
Unfold Your Golden Wings: Using Past Lives, Dreams, and Soul Travel to Unravel the Mysteries of God Four Dialectical Theories of Poetry We Are Not Alone: How Eck Masters Guide Our Spiritual Lives Today A Living Nightmare Mind Frame: A Living Nightmare