Magic Tree House: #13-16 (Collection# 4)

Magic Tree House: #13-16 (Magic Tree House #13-16)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  770 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Includes:
- Vacation Under the Volcano
- Day of the Dragon King
- Viking Ships at Sunrise
- Hour of the Olympics

Jack and Annie are back with four more adventures in one audiobook collection.This time, Jack and Annie must race against time to find an ancient library before it's buried in ash, take on a book burning emperor, escape a Viking invasion, and witness the first Olym...more
Audio Cassette, 0 pages
Published March 28th 2002 by Listening Library (first published March 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Magic Tree House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magic Tree House

Elaine
The first book is fun but every book following is a carbon copy with slightly different variations. Tedious after reading volume 5! Even my kids asked me to quit reading and choose something else. Glad I bought 'em at a yard sale. : )
Prairie
My kids and I have begun listening to the audio versions of this 50+ book series in the car. We listen wherever we go. We love it and have learned together many new things about people, and places from all over the world.
Jen
Again, I won't list each individual book but we also read this entire series to my 5 year old and it's a favorite. This one is educational as it weaves in non-fiction with the fictional story.
Sally
Any of the Magic Treehouse books are top-notch for elementary school readers! We read almost everyone one of them during second and third grade.
Traci
Jul 30, 2008 Traci rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children
Recommended to Traci by: Ms. Warren
The Magic Treehouse series is great for kids. Kaitlyn and I have read about 20 of them this summer! Just ask me anything about Jack and Annie.
R
I absolutely LOVED the series when I was a kid, and I still do! I would recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy / adventure books!! :)
Tara
Both of my older boys love all of these books. I think my oldest has read almost all of them and now my 2nd child is loving them as well!
Melissa
These are pretty simple in plot and writing, but the content is interesting for the kids. They enjoy learning about new places.
Theresa
A great collection for the classroom.. two young children find through magic and history connections to their own lives
Aarong
I think it is varey intresting book. I rile lict it. The carcters run in to som truble,and ride a fling hors.
Theresa
a great collection of stories for the early reader inspires independance
Elaine
I don't think I read #15: Viking Ships at Sunrise, but I guess I could have.
Rittik Mitraf5
Apr 04, 2008 Rittik Mitraf5 rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Rittik by: the school librarian
This is a adventure filled storybook so i enjoy it.
Carrie
Good chapter books to read to your kids.
Emma
I read these when I was little!
Jamie
Sep 29, 2008 Jamie added it
Molly is enjoying this series!!
Carolyne
kind of boring
william edmonds
Mar 27, 2007 william edmonds added it
Recommends it for: robert edmonds
I love it
Abby Rond
Abby Rond marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Stacy
Stacy added it
Aug 19, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Aug 18, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
  • Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)
  • Junie B. Jones Collection (Junie B. Jones, #9-16)
  • The Horrendous Heap (A Series of Unfortunate Events, Books 1-12)
  • Christ: A Crisis in the Life of God
  • Seeking God: The Way of St. Benedict  Second Edition
  • Liberating the Gospels: Reading the Bible with Jewish Eyes
  • Real Presences
  • Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs. the Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury (Ricky Ricotta, #2)
  • Eagle-Sage (The Lon Tobyn Chronicle, #3)
  • Original Blessing
  • Original Self: Living with Paradox and Originality
  • Sadhana
  • The Many Aspects of Mobile Home Living: A Novel
More about Mary Pope Osborne...
Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1) The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, #2) Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House, #3) Pirates Past Noon (Magic Tree House, #4) Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House, #5)