Start by marking “Magic Tree House: #13-16 (Collection# 4)” as Want to Read:
Magic Tree House: #13-16 (Collection# 4)

Magic Tree House: #13-16 (Magic Tree House #13-16)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  796 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Includes:
- Vacation Under the Volcano
- Day of the Dragon King
- Viking Ships at Sunrise
- Hour of the Olympics

Jack and Annie are back with four more adventures in one audiobook collection.This time, Jack and Annie must race against time to find an ancient library before it's buried in ash, take on a book burning emperor, escape a Viking invasion, and witness the first Olym
Audio Cassette, 0 pages
Published March 28th 2002 by Listening Library (first published March 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Magic Tree House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magic Tree House

Stacey Orlando
Jack and Annie decide to go for a walk in the woods when they came across a mysterious tree. They decide to enter the treehouse and saw it filled with many books. Jack picks up a book with dinosaurs on the cover and wishes that he could see a dinosaur for real. The book then transports the siblings to the land of the dinosaurs, thousands of years ago. The two encounter a flying dinosaur and Annie gives him the name Henry. Annie and Jack decide to venture around dinosaur land and see all the many ...more
Bea
Oct 02, 2014 Bea added it
Shelves: from-school
Only day of the dragon king
Elaine
The first book is fun but every book following is a carbon copy with slightly different variations. Tedious after reading volume 5! Even my kids asked me to quit reading and choose something else. Glad I bought 'em at a yard sale. : )
Prairie
My kids and I have begun listening to the audio versions of this 50+ book series in the car. We listen wherever we go. We love it and have learned together many new things about people, and places from all over the world.
Jen
Again, I won't list each individual book but we also read this entire series to my 5 year old and it's a favorite. This one is educational as it weaves in non-fiction with the fictional story.
Sally
Any of the Magic Treehouse books are top-notch for elementary school readers! We read almost everyone one of them during second and third grade.
Traci
Jul 30, 2008 Traci rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children
Recommended to Traci by: Ms. Warren
The Magic Treehouse series is great for kids. Kaitlyn and I have read about 20 of them this summer! Just ask me anything about Jack and Annie.
R
I absolutely LOVED the series when I was a kid, and I still do! I would recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy / adventure books!! :)
Tara
Both of my older boys love all of these books. I think my oldest has read almost all of them and now my 2nd child is loving them as well!
Melissa
These are pretty simple in plot and writing, but the content is interesting for the kids. They enjoy learning about new places.
Theresa
A great collection for the classroom.. two young children find through magic and history connections to their own lives
Aarong
I think it is varey intresting book. I rile lict it. The carcters run in to som truble,and ride a fling hors.
Theresa
a great collection of stories for the early reader inspires independance
Elaine
I don't think I read #15: Viking Ships at Sunrise, but I guess I could have.
Rittik Mitraf5
Apr 04, 2008 Rittik Mitraf5 rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Rittik by: the school librarian
This is a adventure filled storybook so i enjoy it.
Carrie
Good chapter books to read to your kids.
Emma
I read these when I was little!
Jamie
Sep 29, 2008 Jamie added it
Molly is enjoying this series!!
Carolyne
kind of boring
william edmonds
Mar 27, 2007 william edmonds added it
Recommends it for: robert edmonds
I love it
Edward senesac
Edward senesac marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Yasmin
Yasmin marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Shaina
Shaina added it
Nov 17, 2014
  • Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)
  • Junie B. Jones Collection (Junie B. Jones, #9-16)
  • Raptor
  • Ordinary People as Monks and Mystics: Lifestyles for Self-discovery
  • If You Take a Mouse Five-Book Set (If You Take a Mouse to the Movies; If You Take a Mouse to School; If You Give a Moose a Muffin; If You Give a Mouse a Cookie; If You Give a Pig a Pancake)
  • National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Reptiles and Amphibians
  • Sadhana
  • Essential Buddhism: A Complete Guide to Beliefs and Practices
  • Gospel According to Jesus
  • Humorous Stories and Sketches
  • The Black Beast (Book of the Isle, #4)
  • Thomas Merton:  Spiritual Direction And Meditation
  • Geronimo Stilton: #7-9
More about Mary Pope Osborne...
Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House, #1) The Knight at Dawn (Magic Tree House, #2) Mummies in the Morning (Magic Tree House, #3) Pirates Past Noon (Magic Tree House, #4) Night of the Ninjas (Magic Tree House, #5)