Start by marking “Wit and Wisdom from the Peanut Butter Gang: A Collection of Wise Words from Young Hearts” as Want to Read:

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This charming volume contains observations from children, illustrated in full color with children's drawings. These insights will tug at your heart and lift your spirits. Published in paperback as "When You Lick a Slug, Your Tongue Goes Numb."
Published April 1st 1994 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Wit and Wisdom from the Peanut Butter Gang, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wit and Wisdom from the Peanut Butter Gang

Cheryl
A book to make me grin.

Some of my favorites include:
"When your mother is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid??" it's best not to answer her. (Meghan age 13)

"My grandmother can say more in a sentence than a college professor can say in an hour and a half. (Angela, age 14)

It's no fun to stay up all night if your parents don't care. (Carrie, age 15)
Margaret Metz
This was read so much the pages fell out and my boys had me tape it together until that didn't work. They really enjoyed this book.
Tammy
This book was cute and I couldn't help but smile as I read each quote.
Leah
Leah added it
Jul 15, 2015
LAQ
LAQ marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Micheline Jade
Micheline Jade marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2013
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2013
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Jason Manford
Jason Manford marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Keith Sherman
Keith Sherman marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2012
Jon Gilmore
Jon Gilmore marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2012
Bill
Bill added it
Oct 31, 2011
Eman hammad
Eman hammad marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2011
Date of Birth: 1940

H. Jackson Brown, Jr. is an American author best-known for his book Life's Little Instruction Book which was a New York Times bestseller. Before becoming famous as a writer, Brown acted as a creative director of an advertising agency in Nashville, Tennessee. It was simple words of wisdom gathered from other people and his own experiences that made him a best-selling author.

Brown
More about H. Jackson Brown Jr....
Life's Little Instruction Book: 511 Suggestions, Observations, and Reminders on How to Live a Happy and Rewarding Life إرشادات الحياة القصيرة The Complete Life's Little Instruction Book P.S. I Love You Live and Learn and Pass It on: People Ages 5 to 95 Share What They've Discovered about Life, Love, and Other Good Stuff