Start by marking “Plants Without Seeds” as Want to Read:
Plants Without Seeds

Helen Challand

Plants Without Seeds

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The "New True Books" have been produced to fill a very important need. Children are by nature inquisitive and these fact-filled books provide answers to many basic questions.Students use the New True Books for supplementary work in their classes. They use them to find out about special things that interest them. They read them to learn on their own. Packed with information ...more
Hardcover
Published April 1st 1986 by Children's Press(CT)

To ask other readers questions about Plants Without Seeds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Plants Without Seeds

MsBrie
Jan 19, 2010 MsBrie rated it liked it
Shelves: environmental
I found Plants Without Seeds to be a fairly decent book. I learned a few new things and found the magnified pictures of algae and bacteria to be very helpful. However, a number of complex concepts were touched upon. While the author tackled a few with ease, others, such as the algae reproductive method of 'conjugation' (still don't get it) were rather confusing. Perhaps touching upon too many concepts in such a small book was at times more confusing than helpful.

Likewise I noticed that the auth
Keshia
Apr 07, 2017 Keshia rated it liked it
I had this book pulled for my plant life cycle unit this week. Definitely too advanced for my students, but it has good information if you like really fact based books.
Natalie Lee
Natalie Lee marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014