Start by marking “Jerry Baker's It Pays to Be Cheap!: 1,973 of the Niftiest, Swiftiest, and Thriftiest Secrets on Earth for Spendin' Less and Savin' More on . . . Food, Clothes, Electronics, Furniture, Travel, Household Goods, Pets, Personal Care, and Almost Everything!” as Want to Read:

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Fun and innovative ways to save money on items such as groceries, electronics, pet care, travel, and clothing are revealed in this indispensable savings handbook. Features such as "Online Steals & Deals," "Bargain Alerts," and "Fantastic Formulas" uncover easy ways for anyone to become a thrift expert without sacrificing personal pleasures or undergoing excessive belt-...more
Published April 1st 2006 by American Master Products, Inc. (first published April 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Jerry Baker's It Pays to Be Cheap!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jerry Baker's It Pays to Be Cheap!

Karen
I got this at the library and would not want to pay for it. For certain.I really have used his gardening book I have, but this was just repetitious and common sense with what I already know.For me I would give it a one, but for someone that is beginning with this type of life , it may garner a 2 or 3. I found it droll and unhelpful. Things I already knew.
Joy
nothing I don't already do, coupons, thrift stores, don't hord and energy saving appliances. Some good cleaning tips in it.
Michael Pease
It was ok
Elizabeth Callahan
Elizabeth Callahan marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen is currently reading it
Jun 12, 2014
Lana Pritt
Lana Pritt marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Sam Zugan
Sam Zugan marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Pete
Pete added it
Aug 21, 2012
Rio Rita
Rio Rita marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2009
Jerry Baker's Giant Book of Garden Solutions: 1,954 Natural Remedies to Handle Your Toughest Garden Problems Jerry Baker's Old-Time Gardening Wisdom: Lessons Learned from Grandma Putt's Kitchen Cupboard, Medicine Cabinet, and Garden Shed! Impatient Gardener Backyard Problem Solver - 2,168 Natural Solutions For Growing Great Grass, Super Shrubs, Brigh Bulbs, Perfect Perennials... Jerry Baker's Lawn Book