Start by marking “Jerry Baker's It Pays to Be Cheap!: 1,973 of the Niftiest, Swiftiest, and Thriftiest Secrets on Earth for Spendin' Less and Savin' More on . . . Food, Clothes, Electronics, Furniture, Travel, Household Goods, Pets, Personal Care, and Almost Everything!” as Want to Read:

Fun and innovative ways to save money on items such as groceries, electronics, pet care, travel, and clothing are revealed in this indispensable savings handbook. Features such as "Online Steals & Deals," "Bargain Alerts," and "Fantastic Formulas" uncover easy ways for anyone to become a thrift expert without sacrificing personal pleasures or undergoing excessive belt- ...more
Published April 1st 2006 by American Master Products, Inc. (first published April 1st 2002)

Stephanie
Feb 10, 2017 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: financial
Great ideas on saving money as well as recipes for homemade cleaners, beauty products, etc.
Karen
I got this at the library and would not want to pay for it. For certain.I really have used his gardening book I have, but this was just repetitious and common sense with what I already know.For me I would give it a one, but for someone that is beginning with this type of life , it may garner a 2 or 3. I found it droll and unhelpful. Things I already knew.
Michael Pease
It was ok
Joy
Feb 04, 2010 Joy rated it liked it
nothing I don't already do, coupons, thrift stores, don't hord and energy saving appliances. Some good cleaning tips in it.
Joni
Joni rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2012
Sue Maggied
Sue Maggied rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Lisa Cardinale-brown
Lisa Cardinale-brown rated it it was amazing
Apr 28, 2016
Paula Marotta
Paula Marotta rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Janessa
Janessa rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2010
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2011
Davette Collins
Davette Collins rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2013
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2016
Michael  Baggetta
Michael Baggetta rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2014
Richard Stephenson
Richard Stephenson rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2010
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2010
Jinnie
Jinnie rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2012
Christie
Christie rated it really liked it
May 03, 2010
Sacha Chua
Sacha Chua rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2008
Rio Rita
Rio Rita marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2009
Pete
Pete added it
Aug 19, 2012
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2012
Sam Zugan
Sam Zugan marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2013
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Lana Pritt
Lana Pritt marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Kathleen
Kathleen is currently reading it
Jun 12, 2014
Fivewincs
Fivewincs marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Lynne
Lynne added it
Dec 09, 2015
Aj
Aj marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2016
Emilie
Emilie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Harold Coleman
Harold Coleman marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Betty
Betty is currently reading it
Jun 26, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2016